explorator and awotv subscribers!

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      I'm off to Florida for a couple of weeks and am not sure (as always) of
      what my internet access situation will be ... chances are it will be
      sporadic at best, so it's highly likely there won't be any Explorator
      newsletter or Ancient World on Television listings for the next couple
      of weeks. We'll get caught up when we return ...

      Merry Christmas, Merry Festivus, Happy Saturnalia ...

      dm