Explorator delayed

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi,

      I don't think I can get an issue out this weekend ... Real life has intruded
      in a big way and I have a pile of stuff to get caught up on. Explorator will
      return next week. Apologies.

      dm
    • david meadows
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2013

        On the road with a wonky connection... If no exploratory reaches you by noon eastern,  look for a double issue next week!  Apologies

      • rogueclassicist
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2015

          Apologies to all ... I'm in the midst of a bout with the flu and have fallen way behind in processing emails and like. I think it's best to do a double issue next week ...

          Happy New Year!

          dm