Explorator delayed

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi,

      I don't think I can get an issue out this weekend ... Real life has intruded
      in a big way and I have a pile of stuff to get caught up on. Explorator will
      return next week. Apologies.

      dm
    • david meadows
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2013

        On the road with a wonky connection... If no exploratory reaches you by noon eastern,  look for a double issue next week!  Apologies

      • rogueclassicist
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4 6:02 AM

          Apologies to all ... I'm in the midst of a bout with the flu and have fallen way behind in processing emails and like. I think it's best to do a double issue next week ...

          Happy New Year!

          dm

        • david meadows
          Message 4 of 8 , May 7, 2016

            Sorry folks... I'm dealing with a medical issue and am not sure about Internet availability so I doubt I ll get explorator out tomorrow. Apologies.

            Sent from TypeApp

          • david meadows
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 13, 2016

              Sorry folks... Major connectivity issues here in the wilds of Canada... Look for a double issue next week.  Sorry for the inconvenience

              Dm

              Sent from TypeApp

            • david meadows
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2016
                Explorator will be delayed this week as I go off to my alma mater to help them celebrate their 175 year anniversary (and 175 years of Classics!) ... double issue next week, as usual, but I'll give you a handful of things I've been watching this week to tide you over:

                Ancient Greeks 'may have inspired China's Terracotta Army' | Science | The Guardian

                Temple Mount: Jerusalem's most holy site has nothing to do with Judaism, Unesco rules | The Independent

                Are These New Dead Sea Scrolls the Real Thing?

                X-rays uncover surprising techniques in the creation of art on ancient Greek pottery