explorator delayed

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2005
      Explorator will likely be delayed this week as a family emergency has
      taken me away from high speed access. I might get the issue out by
      Sunday evening ... Monday at the latest.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      dm
    • david meadows
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2009
        the promised Internet connection turns out to be a dud ... I'll see
        what I can do

        Sent from my iPod
      • rogueclassicist
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2012
          sorry folks ...i"m on a sketchy internet connection here and cant really get explorator together efficiently ...doible issue next week! apologies ...

          dm
        • rogueclassicist
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2014
            As always, apologies for no explorator this Sunday ... it's report card time and i'm swamped. As always, look for a giant double issue next week (a subscription would make a great (cheap) Valentine's gift!!!)

            dm
          • rogueclassicist
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15, 2014
              As often happens at this time of year, I am in the final throes of report cards. As such, I will also have to do my usual promise of a double issue next week ... apologies for any inconvenience.

              ... and for all the fathers and father figures out there, Happy Fathers Day!

              dm

            • david meadows
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 7
                Sorry folks, it's report card time again and, as per usual, I'm swamped and doubt I'll be able to get an issue out tomorrow. Barring complications with our schedule, look for a double issue next week! Apologies for the inconvenience!

                dm