no explorator this week

  • dmeadows@idirect.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 8:14 AM
      Alas, there will be no Explorator this week or next; while I do have
      access to the internet, I do not have the lengthy continuous access that
      is required to put an issue of Explorator together. I'll put together a
      'catch up issue' on my return. Sorry for any inconvenience!

      dm

      PS Please continue to send in headses upses ... I don't know how many
      links will still be alive but they still are extremely helpful! Thanks!