Important Notice

  • dmeadows@idirect.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      Salve,

      This a.m. Explorator was sent out (ad free) without any help
      from yahoo. It took a while to get out, but it seems to work.
      Right now I am wading through a pile of bad addresses etc. and
      would be very interested to know if you did *not* receive issue
      4.49. If you didn't, could you please drop me a line and give
      me any address details (including, e.g., a former address you
      might have subscribed under). Thanks!

      dm

      David Meadows Libertas inaestimabilis res est.
      mailto:dmeadows@... http://www.atrium-media.com