STAR SOL - HAPPY 4TH

  • peter adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      HAPPY 4TH TO US ALL

      HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
      May we all learn to give the freedom and space to others.
      1776 to 2009 is 233 years since.

      JULY - THE DAYS OF FREEDOM

      This 4th of July is a moon in Sagittarius, a sign of freedom
      as well, and quite celebratory, humorous, fun and expansive.
      We have had cause for caution and restraint,
      and perhaps we may see this is worthy and good too.
      People are feeling more optimism now than before.
      People will travel and want to have fun.

      There will also be the Michael Jackson Funeral
      as the mixed bag of sadness and celebration of life.
      We and others have had dreams of Michael as he
      enjoys his new space, very much playing
      and being more in the way he loved.

      The sol of the USA is Gemini, a mobile society
      highly intelligent, messengers, and educators.
      This time the SOLAR RETURN of the Cancer sun
      and Gemini nature of the USA

      is near 11pm EST, so fireworks and enjoyments
      will be high nationwide. As the morning
      quin to sun marks past elements which have
      been troubling. The Cancerian family of American
      people shall enjoy the evening.

      There will also be intelligent use and
      safety factors in place, although
      during afternoon (6pm est) July 4
      as the moon square to Saturn makes some
      travel or traffic problems and caution measures
      need be in place.

      www,paneagle7.blogspot.com
      www.solastrology.blogspot.com
      www.lovesigns7.blogspot.com

      "The timing of the stars gives us the timing of the universe.
      the timing of the universe gives us the ways of spirit"

      Anyone wishing a renewal of spirit, and the joy of knowing
      may get a sol chart update or SOL READING
      free if they wish from Eagle Works.

      Best; Paneagle