Re: [Experience_Astrology] USA chart revolution II

  • Cosmos007
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hi Pete:

      May I ask,  WHICH, of our USA charts (you are using), for your grasps of our Planet's locations,....and perhaps the data of the # ll revolution.

      I enjoy your thoughts and print them out for ponder,....(Perhaps we are IT, in our NOW?)...Saturn and Mercury, BOTH, are sharing the merits of their current Rx. CON-ditions,.....

      I'm enjoying the thoughts shared in the New York TIMES, February 13, Science section, comment by Carl Sagan's UNIVERSES!...Check it out!
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 27, 2007
        CANCER PRESICENT BUSH AFFIRMS HE WILL
        VETO ALL BILLS SETTING WITHDRAWAL DATE OF TROOPS

        The moon in virgo earrhy practicality has again doggedly
        prevented any option but presidential viewpoint, the year of
        dog (god backwards) president and his libra snake lieutenant
        cardinal leadership of Candoleeza Rice and back door politics
        urges strict mental third house virgo viewpoints will not
        bend to pisces uranus mars and node opposition at this
        time despite strong 3 party discussion to eliminate the
        dangerous burden to our serving virgo soldiers who have
        been sold the tickets to Iraq war ground. Ms. Rice is also
        denying accountable procedure on recent reports of less
        than stellar military actions vias memorandum
        suggesting responsible actions despite claims otherwise.
        Is her snake a sneak or only a sweet libra with a good face
        and sociable intentions, the one who can charm the snakes
        of middle east hatred and war mongering? It is a tangled
        web we weave.

        Did not the libra president Eisenhower tells us to beware
        of foreign entanglements? or was it the Pisces George
        Washington who suggested same? Seems the history
        may repeat itself again, and again. But of course it is
        always a different day, tomorrow, when this opposition
        will not be in the news.

        The moon in libra weekend will bring contemplation of peace
        and social values, a respite from the concerns of foreign affairs,
        or some new event that will require ms. Rice's attention?

        from the desk of P, april, 2007

        amisdotter@... wrote:
        the Elizabeth Hurley news can be checked on the internet
        Of course you're right, sorry. Good article.

        The Empress Jutta... making the best of what the Universe presents.... ..... with the Galactic Center Asc!!

        See what's free at AOL.com.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.