Re: [Experience_Astrology] Fifth house New Moon happened!!

  • peter adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2006
      GREATEST EXAMPLES OF SOL SIGNS; (short form information provided)
      SUN AND SOL SIGN FOR BOTH
      EXAMPLES ARE STEVIE NICKS GEMINI, JAGGER LEO, GANDHI LIBRA,
      and LINCOLN AND DARWIN BOTH HAVE BOTH IN AQUARIUS, AND EINSTEIN as PISCES, ALTHOUGH HE COULD BE AQUARIUS SOL BY EXACT TIME, which would make sense.
      Clear examples of other signs are FDR AS CAPRICORN, A.G. BELL AS ARIES,ELONOR ROOSEVELT IS TAURUS,  ALI AS LIBRA, STRIESAND AND DYLAN AS SCORPIO, BOTH BUSH 'S ARE LIBRA (SOCIETY LEADERS),  SHOWING THEIR CLOSE FAMILY TIES.
      I BELIEVE FIRMLY IN THIS METHOD AND ITS PROFOUND NATURE.
      THE SOL SIGN IS THE 60X HARMONIC, THE DEGREE position found in the minute degree of birth
      I want also to point out the many sagittarius points in the following major
      persons charts, which indicates the center of our galaxy, and the current passage of pluto in recent years pointing to the nature of human transformation
      required in this period and control of mind and viewpoints of people.
      Here are some data to ponder..
      GREATEST EXAMPLES OF SOL SIGNS
      ALEXANDER BELL 7 ARIES – sun 12 pisces 07
      STEVIE NICKS 5 GEM 14 – 14 GEMINI (SOL AND SUN SIGN BOTH)
      JAGGER 2LEO 10 is 10 LEO SOL 9SUN AND SOL BOTH)
      JACK NICHOLSON – sol 6 LEO – Sun 2taurus 06 – Fire of Earth
      BILL CLINTON – 26 LEO – SOL 3 LEO (SUN AND SOL BOTH)
      GANDHI LIBRA (SUN AND SOL SIGN BOTH)
      BUSH GW AND GEORGE – BOTH LIBRA SOL
      ALI IS 18 LIBRA SOL  - SUN 27 CAP 18 ASC LEO, ASC SOL IS 2 CANCER
      DYLAN 1 SCORPIO – Gemini sun
      STREISAND – 3 Scorpio – opposite Taurus sun
      JACKSON BROWNE 3 SAGITTARIUS – libra sun
      TAGORE 19 SAGITTARIUS – SUN 16 TAURUS 19
      FDR SOL CAPRICORN opposite rising sign
      GWYNETH PALTROW 29 CAPRICORN – LIBRA sun
      ABE LINCOLN AQUARIUS (SUN AND SOL SIGN BOTH)
      CHARLES DARWIN – sun 23 aquarius, sol 4 aquarius – (sun and sol both)
      EINSTEIN PISCES 0 – SUN 23 PISCES 30 (SUN AND SOL BOTH)
      ALI
       Born January 17, 1942 at 6:35 PM
      in Louisville, KY (USA)
      Capricorn 27°18 AS Leo 19°32
      EINSTEIN Born Mars 14, 1879 at 11:30 AM
      in Ulm (Allemagne)
      Pisces 23°30 AS Cancer 11°38
      SOL 0 PISCES

      TAGORE
      Born May 7, 1861 at 4:02 AM
      in Calcutta (Inde)
      Taurus 16°19 AS Aries 20°12 – SOL 19 SAGITTARIUS

      DARWIN
      Born February 12, 1809 at 3:00 AM
      in Shrewsbury (UK)
      Aquarius 23°04 AS Sagittarius 7°19 – sol 4 aquarius

      FDR
      Born January 30, 1882 at 8:45 PM
      in Hyde Park (NY) (USA)
      Aquarius 10°56 AS Cancer 25°27 – sol 26 capricorn OPPOSITE RISING

      ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
      Born October 11, 1884 at 11:00 AM
      in New York (NY) (USA)
      Libra 18°44 AS Sagittarius 16°37 – Sol 14 taurus

      Dylan
      Born May 24, 1941 at 9:05 PM
      in Duluth (MN) (USA)
      Gemini 3°31 AS Sagittarius 20°20 – SOL 1 SCORPIO

      Nixon
      Born January 9, 1913 at 9:35 PM
      in Whittier Junction, CA (USA)
      Capricorn 19°24 AS Virgo 17°13 – sol 24 capricorn

      Monroe
      Born June 1, 1926 at 9:30 AM
      in Los Angeles (CA) (USA)
      Gemini 10°27 AS Leo 13°03 – Sol 27 Sagittarius

      CLINTON
      Born August 19, 1946 at 8:51 AM
      in Hope (USA)
      Leo 26°03 AS Libra 18°11 – SOL LEO 3

      Edison
      Born February 11, 1847 at 3:00 AM
      in Milan (OH) (USA)
      Aquarius 22°03 AS Sagittarius 15°25 – Sol Sag 3

      AG BELL
      Born Mars 3, 1847 at 7:00 AM
      in Edimbourg (UK)
      Pisces 12°07 AS Pisces 16°17 – sol 7 aries

      Nicholson
      Born April 22, 1937 at 11:00 AM
      in Neptune City (NJ) (USA)
      Taurus 2°06 AS Leo 1°43 – Sol 6 Leo

      STREISAND
      Born April 24, 1942 at 5:08 AM
      in Brooklyn Heights, NY (USA)
      Taurus 3°33 AS Aries 8°18 – sol 3 scorpio

      Maclaine
      Born April 24, 1934 at 3:57 PM
      in Richmond Beach, VA (USA)
      Taurus 3°59 AS Virgo 29°41 – SOL 29 SCORPIO

      W Beatty
      Born Mars 30, 1937 at 5:30 PM
      in Richmond Beach, VA (USA)
      Aries 9°48 AS Virgo 28°49 – SOL 18 SCORPIO
      Moon 23 scorpio conjunct

      BENING
      Born May 29, 1958 at 12:00 PM (unknown)
      in Topeka (KS) (USA)
      Gemini 7°51 APPROX – SOL 21 CANCER?

      GEORGE BUSH SR
      Born June 12, 1924 at 11:45 AM
      in Milton Hill, MA (USA)
      Gemini 21°22 AS Virgo 11°11 – SOL 22 LIBRA

      GW BUSH
      Born July 6, 1946 at 7:26 AM
      in New Haven (CT) (USA)
      Cancer 13°47 AS Leo 7°07 – SOL 17 LIBRA

      MICHELLE PFEIFFER
      Born April 29, 1958 at 8:11 AM
      in Santa Ana Heights, CA (USA)
      Taurus 8°48 AS Gemini 14°17 – virgo 18

      JAGGER
      Born July 26, 1943 at 2:30 AM
      in Dartford (UK)
      Leo 2°10 AS Gemini 13°06

      BOGART
      Born December 25, 1899 at 1:30 PM
      in New York, NY (USA)
      Capricorn 3°48 AS Taurus 14°29

      HANKS
      Born July 9, 1956 at 11:17 AM
      in Concord (CA) (USA)
      Cancer 17°29 AS Virgo 21°46 – sol 29 AQUARIUS

      G PALTROW
      born September 27, 1972 at 5:25 PM in Los Angeles, CA (USA)
      Sun in 4°59 Libra, AS in 7°06 Pisces,
      Moon in 11°34 Gemini, MC in 16°06 Sagitarius – sol 29 capricorn

    • peter adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2006

        "I do understand your points"

        funny how the two - in whatever form, control or freedom,
        or as skill based (specific) or holistic (whole) learning come to us..

        one by one,, each group, the control or the freedom group
        have to meet in the middle and we have to be of both within ourselves..
        that is....we have to be whole with the self and whole in ourselves with the world
        but neither does the world know us, or we are wholy of the world..

        so man stands in between heaven and earth, and the low and the high

        the stars come to shine some light...and the sun signs shine..
        and then we find the whole, where the stars are known as secondary
        yet the light in this world must be known
        and the light within us shines to it -
        like waves back and forth on the shore

        yes, sounds poetic and dreamy...woowoo...
        but there are those who give up thinking or looking deeply
        and they lose more than hope..
        for the realization is not mental, but of spiritual being,
        as the sky is beyond our reach
        yet in being within it, (under it) we are of it..

        so we speak of finance and practical being..good ways to just be...
        and when it is presented is during the sol sign is taurus today,
        so that system works too..
        although I stand knowing few or none at all are yet using it...I do..

        It is the same distance and complementary beingness you wrote of..

        this may be just how God must feel
        if it feels at all, and even if it was a she or he
        which I greatly doubt...it still knows feeling through us as feeling beings..

        so beyond god came the worlds
        and in it soul learns it its true nature
        so blessings all

        now soul sign gemini coming in this afternoon
        and to learning and riding along...

        My question comes then...do I find a way
        to make a real living as an astrologer...?
        with uranus in 11th house square saturn in 2nd
        (brilliance is not often paid)
        it has not been seen easy or firm, all done by myself essentially..
        so I give my services much more than return..
        and turn to other avenues, such as the garden
        or the pen...

        http://www.geocities.com/paneagle7/astronews.html

        in the virgo full moon eclipse time..

        best; Peter M.A.

        Laurie Corzett <libramoon42@...> wrote:
        During tonight's eclipse I opened myself to write in poetic format some of what was beginning to be revealed -- see
        http://people.lulu.com/blogs/view.php?user_id=38353 libramoon's observatory

        This revelation resulted from my parsing of that poem about understanding the lie of the economic theories of history that I had grown up being taught.  Because, ultimately, life is not about economics -- theories of scarcity which have us fighting amongst ourselves in fear of being without.  Life is about a journey toward understanding who we are.  Vocation is about dharma, sacred works that reveal our true selves and our true roles in the grand scheme and mundane community.

        Sorry if I'm coming off too "woo woo" but I am talking about revealed truth, in the sense of my living through the exigencies of experience over and over, learning as I am able to take in the gestalt of synthesis.

        The point is, when we look to teachings of economics, hierarchies, dualities, we miss most of the picture.  We do not need to be slaves to wages to pay for the stuff we give ourselves instead of our dreams.  Ultimately the necessities can be easily arranged for if that is a few hours of focus, while the rest of the day can be enjoyed free of economic concerns.  Ultimately we are much better served spending our energies as our individual natures intend so we may all benefit from the diversity of creation rather than chaining ourselves to miserable semi-existences based on stockpiling wealth, so easily devalued or spoiled.

        Peace,
        Laurie

        Yahoo! Mail
      • peter adams
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
          LOOK AHEAD - THE WORLD BEHIND

          URANUS PLUTO HISTORY

          FACTS:
          2014 Aries to Capricorn Cardinal Square at 13 degrees
          most recent:1967 SUMMER OF LOVE (conjunct pluto-uranus in virgo)
          Most recent square - 1932 - Low of Depression years - 20 degrees Cancer-Aries
          Prior: 1900-1 Pluto Opposite Uranus - Sag-Gem - Vast Immigrations to US
          1878 - Height of Indian Wars and the WILD WEST - 24 Leo square Taurus
          1851 - With Saturn con Uranus and Pluto- GOLD RUSH - optimisn/failures
          1820 - With Neptune con Uranus (Sag) square Pluto (Pisces) - Slavery
          question unresolved - Missouri Compromise - westward lands
          1794 - Leo Opposite Aquarius - French Revolution
          1752-3 Uranus sq. Pluto (Pisces-Sag) Electricity by Ben Franklin

          2014 will be preceded by 2010-11 Saturn in Libra square of Pluto and opp Uranus

          Change of economic and resource-environment usage, humanity disease control and inter-national worldwide relationships

          suspect Aries with Chinese "Red Shift" in power and influence
          Aries also holds some importance for Europe and Britain
          Invention aind independence plus conflict of nations and viewpoints
          Capricorn 13 degrees is opposed USA SUN - suggests opposition to United States, business and general effect on weather patterns and effect of poles-weather-ozone, etc...capricorn would influence the northern climates
          with uranus in aries considerable warming needing to be addressed

          HOW CAN WE CUT THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE DOWN?

          Awareness, communications, intelligence, anticipation, technology & cultural sharing, perception of mankind as larger mechanism or vehicle

          Urgency of issues at hand, now moving towards this square after
          the recent 72 degree aspect of a general period of fortune and agreement

          restructure of financial arrangement worldwide seems in order

          best to US all in this endeavour!!
          <peter>

        • peter adams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2007
            peter adams <paneagle7@...> wrote:
[...]
            ALEXANDER BELL INVENTOR - 7 ARIES – sun 12 pisces 07
            STEVIE NICKS 5 GEM 14 – 14 AQUARIUS GEMINI (DOUBLE AIR SIGN)
            JAGGER 2LEO 10 is 10 LEO SOL (SUN AND SOL BOTH LEO)
            JACK NICHOLSON – sol 6 LEO – Sun 2taurus 06 – (Fire of Earth)
            BILL CLINTON – 26 LEO – SOL 3 LEO (SUN AND SOL BOTH LEO)
            GANDHI LIBRA (SUN AND SOL SIGN BOTH)
            BUSH GW AND GEORGE – BOTH LIBRA SOL, 1 GEMINI, 1 CANCER SUN)
            ALI IS 18 LIBRA SOL  - SUN 27 CAP 18 ASC LEO, ASC SOL IS 2 CANCER
            DYLAN 1 SCORPIO – Gemini sun
            STREISAND – 3 Scorpio – sol opposite her Taurus sun
            JACKSON BROWNE 3 SAGITTARIUS – libra sun
            RABINDRANATH TAGORE 19 SAGITTARIUS – SUN 16 TAURUS 19
            FDR - SOL CAPRICORN opposite rising sign IN Usa sign of cancer
            GWYNETH PALTROW 29 CAPRICORN or 0 aquarius – with LIBRA sun
            ABE LINCOLN AQUARIUS (SUN AND SOL SIGN BOTH)
            CHARLES DARWIN – sun 23 aquarius, sol 4 aquarius – (sun and sol same)
[...]

            Marilyn Monroe
[...]

            A. BENING
[...]

            Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.