RE: [Exex-gay] Re: A question of faith

  • Life Coach
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004

      Thanks Alex for being so helpful….you also given me something to look at.

      I’ve also come across a great resource http://www.mkpc.org/ at this link go to resources and check out the blue book.

      I lists all the questions about homosexuality from a social, psychological and biblical perspective…..very balance and well presented.

      Actually created by members of this church.

      I also enjoyed Wayne Bensens book……’anything but straight’

      Anthony V-B

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2004
        I think that is what I am most searching for. I have
        looked into many religions and beliefs. Yet I still
        hold true to my belief in God. I truly feel that at
        this stage in my life I am trying to reconcile my
        belief and who I am. I know that for many of my
        friends God is a very taboo subject. We believe yet
        spend our lives being told that we are not worthy so
        many, including myself have turned to disbelief. Yet
        in our hearts know God is there for us. I think this
        is one of the areas that we as gays and lesbians dont
        discuss a great deal. We come from all different
        faiths yet have been told so many times we are not
        worth God's love so we become cold when asked if we
        believe.

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1298lgobk/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups

        /S=1705076472:HM/EXP=1086986475/A=2164339/R=0/SIG=11e2d64in/*http://www.netf
        > lix.com/Default?mqso=60183348>
        >

        > _____
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > email to:

        > the Yahoo! Terms of

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Life Coach

> [...]

          > a more beautiful place when you come out.
          > Coming Out is liberation from a host of unclean
          > spirits.  Homosexuality is
          > not demonic, but homophobia is.  Coming Out is an
          > exorcism of the
          > destructive forces that deceive you into believing
          > evil things and rejecting
          > yourself and your own reality.
          > Coming Out is an act of God in your life, whatever
          > your view of God might
          > be.  God is always seen in Christian perspective as
          > Truth.  Remember that
          > Jesus said: ?You shall know the truth, and the truth
          > will set you free;? and
          > added: ?I am the truth.?
          > ?Homosexuality is actually a privileged spiritual
          > path and natural mode of
          > human expression that our Souls have chosen in order
          > to help us discover the
          > true power and magnificence of our Authentic

          on the web, go to:

          > *         To unsubscribe from
          this group, send an
          > email to: