Hi a new member

  • Aaron Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2004
      Hi guys,
      let say I'm happy, well adjusted Deaf gay man, who lives in
      southern Maine. I wouldn't want to brag here, well my family
      knows and accepts, and loves me for 12 years ( I'm turing 30
      this coming Aug. came out to my mom first when I was turing 19,
      realized that I was attracted to men when I was 14-15 years old),
      even my grandparent knows and accept me too. I belive that I'm
      blessed. My homosexuality had came in conflict with my rasing
      as christian, how ever I did "throw out the bathwater but kept
      the baby" with the tradtional christian part thing, lately I'm
      intrested in gospel of Thomas, this book has element of
      transgenderism. Also a great ,great book called "Converstation
      With God" by Neale Donald Walsch ( this part in book two of
      three,page 103, it said: "Gay sex? So many people want to say
      that I am against gay sexuality- or the acting out of it. Yet I make
      no judgement..." the "I am" is God itself. Other one on page
      104... ( Neale):" Are the questions on homosexuality equally
      absurd?" ( voice of God): "You decide. I have no Judgement
      about that, or ANYTHING. I know you wish I did". I love this God
      who will not make any judgement.... Boy I think I'm brave to
      share this, I hope I do not offend anyone, but I know The Divine
      cannot be offended because He/She/it has no ego in the first
      place... think about it, ego is defined as "limited self" or "small
      self", and The Divine is without boundries, The nature of The
      Divine is bondless, so therefore, The Divine cannot have ego. It
      would be nice to know if anyone had read this book. I would
      highly suggest this book, however I must warn that this book
      has espically somewhat radical ideas- I have become used to
      those ideas now, has been for 8 years now. Let say, no matter
      what those homophobic priest says, God will not judge you, and
      will love you bondlessly without limit as you are, profound
      boundless compassion that no ocean can compare, and excatly
      knows what is in your heart, in your soul. Also he/she/it has no
      negative human charaters to The Divine ( that what I usually call
      it in place of God because of the baggage... I'm sure you guys
      will understand this, that the word: "God" still has some
      baggage for me). The Divine is so amazing. And do accept gays
      as they are!!!!

      May The Divine be with you always, has been already always
      been with you, and will be with you always to the end! Loves you
      forever more! AS YOU ARE!
      Aaron J Eddy
    • Life Coach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2004

        HI Aaron

        Thanks for sharing with us…….or with me depending on how many are active members of this group. It seems very quiet here but I keep the group open so that people like yourself can pop in and say hi.

        I also have found the conversations with god books wonderful. I came across them several years ago and they certainly helped me also. The god who speaks through those pages is like the god I believe in. it is difficult to find that god at times through some of the stories in the bible as there seems to be contradictions in character.

        I’ll look forward to hearing more from you I hope.

        I’m sending the first chapter of my book that was released last week….to your address.

        "The Bible has 7 admonitions that allude to sexual behaviour and intimate relations between persons of the same gender, however the Bible also has more than 300 admonitions that specifically refer to sexual behaviour and intimate relations between members of opposite genders. Does this mean that God hates heterosexuals?

        NO ... certainly not! It just means that heterosexuals need far more supervision."

        " Coming Out is spiritually cleansing.  Harvey Milk of San Francisco was the first openly gay elected official in the United States in 1978.  Harvey repeatedly said: “Come out, and when you do, you will feel so much better.”  Before he was assassinated in 1979, Harvey predicted that he would be murdered, but he said that he would gladly take a bullet if it would blast open all of the closet doors that trap and imprison gay people.  You will feel better about yourself and you will see yourself and the whole world as a more beautiful place when you come out.

        Coming Out is liberation from a host of unclean spirits.  Homosexuality is not demonic, but homophobia is.  Coming Out is an exorcism of the destructive forces that deceive you into believing evil things and rejecting yourself and your own reality.

        Coming Out is an act of God in your life, whatever your view of God might be.  God is always seen in Christian perspective as Truth.  Remember that Jesus said: “You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free;” and added: “I am the truth.”

        “Homosexuality is actually a privileged spiritual path and natural mode of human expression that our Souls have chosen in order to help us discover the true power and magnificence of our Authentic Selves“.