Ex Gay Mennonites

  • ups10023
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
      I'm looking to communicate with gay men and lesbians who have been
      excommunicated from the mennonite/amish community because they are
      gay. You may email me at the following address:
      ups10023@.... Or post a message here. Thanks

      Brian
    • Life Coach
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003

        Hi Brian

        Haven’t had anyone come up in this group from that back ground but there are a number who sit back and observe so hopefully if there are any they will respond.

        What in particular are you looking for in your communication.

        Anthony V-B