FW: THE LIST: Far right is mad at me :-)

  • Life Coach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      Check this out

      My sexual orientation is not a sickness to be healed or a sin to be
      forgiven. My sexual orientation is a gift from my Creator to be accepted,
      celebrated, and lived with integrity.
      "The Bible has 7 admonitions that allude to sexual behaviour and intimate
      relations between persons of the same gender, however the Bible also has
      more than 300 admonitions that specifically refer to sexual behaviour and
      intimate relations between members of opposite genders. Does this mean that
      God hates heterosexuals?
      NO ... certainly not! It just means that heterosexuals need far more
      supervision."
      " Coming Out is spiritually cleansing. Harvey Milk of San Francisco was the
      first openly gay elected official in the United States in 1978. Harvey
      repeatedly said: "Come out, and when you do, you will feel so much better."
      Before he was assassinated in 1979, Harvey predicted that he would be
      murdered, but he said that he would gladly take a bullet if it would blast
      open all of the closet doors that trap and imprison gay people. You will
      feel better about yourself and you will see yourself and the whole world as
      a more beautiful place when you come out.
      Coming Out is liberation from a host of unclean spirits. Homosexuality is
      not demonic, but homophobia is. Coming Out is an exorcism of the
      destructive forces that deceive you into believing evil things and rejecting
      yourself and your own reality.
      Coming Out is an act of God in your life, whatever your view of God might
      be. God is always seen in Christian perspective as Truth. Remember that
      Jesus said: "You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free;" and
      added: "I am the truth."
      "Homosexuality is actually a privileged spiritual path and natural mode of
      human expression that our Souls have chosen in order to help us discover the
      true power and magnificence of our Authentic Selves".