FW: time for some introductions

  • Life Coach
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003

      HI gang

      I just received another notification that a person has joined our Yahoo group.  There have actually been several over the last few weeks.

      Please send us an email and let us know a little

      1. About your journey
      2. The reasons for joining the group
      3. Where things are at for you currently
      4. Any questions you may have

      Its not necessary to write a novel ………just as much as you feel just to let us know you are there.  Your anonymity is protected and respected if that is of any concern for you.  You’ll find this place a place of freedom and non-judgement and support.

      Hope to hear from you soon as your posting of messages is all that keeps this group alive.

      "The Bible has 7 admonitions that allude to sexual behaviour and intimate relations between persons of the same gender, however the Bible also has more than 300 admonitions that specifically refer to sexual behaviour and intimate relations between members of opposite genders. Does this mean that God hates heterosexuals?

      NO ... certainly not! It just means that heterosexuals need far more supervision."

      " Coming Out is spiritually cleansing.  Harvey Milk of San Francisco was the first openly gay elected official in the United States in 1978.  Harvey repeatedly said: “Come out, and when you do, you will feel so much better.”  Before he was assassinated in 1979, Harvey predicted that he would be murdered, but he said that he would gladly take a bullet if it would blast open all of the closet doors that trap and imprison gay people.  You will feel better about yourself and you will see yourself and the whole world as a more beautiful place when you come out.

      Coming Out is liberation from a host of unclean spirits.  Homosexuality is not demonic, but homophobia is.  Coming Out is an exorcism of the destructive forces that deceive you into believing evil things and rejecting yourself and your own reality.

      Coming Out is an act of God in your life, whatever your view of God might be.  God is always seen in Christian perspective as Truth.  Remember that Jesus said: “You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free;” and added: “I am the truth.”

      “Homosexuality is actually a privileged spiritual path and natural mode of human expression that our Souls have chosen in order to help us discover the true power and magnificence of our Authentic Selves“.