RE: FW: [Exex-gay] New Member

  • Samuel Dittmar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2003
      There are two websites. The New York City group uses
      www.ecinc.org. Chapters in the rest of the US and
      Canada are found in www.ecwr.org.

      I found my contact with Ralph very beneficial. In
      fact, I consider it the key event in the process of
      integrating my homosexuality and Christian faith. It
      has also provided, although at long distance, a good
      group of Christian friends.

      Sam

      http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050764

      http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3936_580
      > > > 2,FF.html>

      > to:

      > Yahoo!
      > > > Terms of Service
      > > > < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      > > now.
      > > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      === message truncated ===

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Anthony Venn-Brown Personal Coach
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2005
        Welcome......great to have you here.

        It is a shame about the labels we often have to give ourselves but it seems
        we are sometimes stuck with them for a while yet.

        Have you read Wayne Besen's book called 'anything but straight - exposing
        the exgay fraud'...the most authoratative work on the exgay movement Narth
        and all the other organization are covered.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1560234466/qid=1111405938/sr=2-1/ref=
        pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-4405977-0633469

        Look forward to hearing more form you and if you have any specific question
        you may like to bring to the group.