RE: [Exex-gay] New file uploaded to Exex-gay

    Message 1 of 22 , May 24, 2002

      I think I’ll leave the rest of the book till its published Steve.

      I have started another group for a project I’m working on here in Sydney and I found out about posting files at the group so I thought this was a good place to place those two considering I lost my website on gay.com.

      You can have a look at the new project if you like at  FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE Yahoo Group if you like

      Unfortunately I think this entire group is spread around the world and only one other person in Sydney so you won’t be able to come.  Unless you decide to come and visit us in Aussie.

      Have a good weekend.

      http://www.yahoo.com/group/Exex-gay

      "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall in love..  Boy George"

      Message 2 of 22 , May 24, 2002

        Joined your "FNL" group and look forward to the dialogs and postings. Sad I can't be there in person, but thanks for invite anyhow.  Still looking forward to your book.  In one sense, I will be there.

        Your confession chapter indicated you felt like you were a failure at that time, but I trust, because of what you have shared elsewhere, that you have progress beyond that to knowing nothing in life is a failure, only a learning experience and that nothing is sinful or to be judged.  It is only to be accepted with a reciprocating manifestation of love towards those who are experiencing their spirituality.

        With much love,
        Steve H.
        Message 3 of 22 , May 25, 2002

          Yes Steve.  Here is a man who is one of the most blessed on the planet who knows what it is like to be healed,  free and at peace.  This is the whole theme of the book.  The first chapter opens on the worst day of my life where I am giving away the last piece of self respect I possessed……from that point things get worse but finally the last few chapters reveal the amazing path I’ve been lead to total resolution.

          ..soooooo grateful for my journey.

        • Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 12, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
            group.

            File : /REBEL- PREACHER - GAY.htm
            Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
            Description : REBEL-PREACHER-GAY - A Life of Unlearning . Chapter 1

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
          • Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 12, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
              group.

              File : /THIS IS MY LIFE.doc
              Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
              Description : Background of Anthony Moderator

              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 18, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                group.

                File : /Welcome welcome welcome
                Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                Description :

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                  group.

                  File : /r021405.htm
                  Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                  Description : UCC news. Ousted for ofter gay wedding

                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                    group.

                    File : /105823.htm
                    Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                    Description : our common humanity- secret relationship may hurt

                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                      group.

                      File : /Accessible Airwaves.html
                      Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                      Description : Other good site, include a news about lesbian rev. from methodist church that had been revoked of her priest(ess)hood Read on!

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 3, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                        group.

                        File : /THE ORIGIN OF HOMOPHOBIA.doc
                        Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                        Description : The Origin of Homophobia - Informative article that delves into the causes and affects of Homophobia

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 3, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                          group.

                          File : /THE ORIGIN OF HOMOPHOBIA.doc
                          Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                          Description : An informative article on the causes and resluts of homphobia. Why do they hate us?

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 20, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                            group.

                            File : /NDA2 13.08.05.pdf
                            Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                            Description : Sydney's Day of Action 13.08.05,,,,,for equal rights

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jul 26, 2005
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                              group.

                              File : /SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS IN THE BIBLE.doc
                              Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                              Description : same sex relationships in the bible - yes they are there

                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 2, 2005
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                group.

                                File : /The Bible, Christianity & Homosexuality By Justin R. Cannon.pdf
                                Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                Description : 16 page doc that looks at those infamous verses

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 2, 2005
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                  group.

                                  File : /bluebook.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                  Description : A 71 page doc with a question and answer format produced by a presbyterian church in NY. Title. "What We wich we Had Known"

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 31, 2005
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                    group.

                                    File : /Sex in the City.doc
                                    Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                    Description : One Christians view of gay sex - Dr Roy Clements

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 12, 2005
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                      group.

                                      File : /First Global Group for Gay Pentecostals Launched.doc
                                      Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                      Description : Freedom 2 B(e) Media Release- please spread the news

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jan 5, 2006
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                        group.

                                        File : /same sex attraction, a christian perspective.doc

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 31, 2006
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                          group.

                                          File : /Exexgay Register.doc
                                          Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                          Description : Exexgay Register