Re: [Exex-gay] New file uploaded to Exex-gay

  • Steven Hopesharer
    Message 1 of 22 , May 24, 2002

      Anthony:
      Appreciate your sharing.  Hope you will be posting more.
      Quite an intro and attention getter.
      Steve H.
      Message 2 of 22 , May 24, 2002

        I think I’ll leave the rest of the book till its published Steve.

        I have started another group for a project I’m working on here in Sydney and I found out about posting files at the group so I thought this was a good place to place those two considering I lost my website on gay.com.

        You can have a look at the new project if you like at  FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE Yahoo Group if you like

        Unfortunately I think this entire group is spread around the world and only one other person in Sydney so you won’t be able to come.  Unless you decide to come and visit us in Aussie.

        Have a good weekend.

        http://www.yahoo.com/group/Exex-gay

        "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall in love..  Boy George"

        Message 3 of 22 , May 24, 2002

          Joined your "FNL" group and look forward to the dialogs and postings. Sad I can't be there in person, but thanks for invite anyhow.  Still looking forward to your book.  In one sense, I will be there.

          Your confession chapter indicated you felt like you were a failure at that time, but I trust, because of what you have shared elsewhere, that you have progress beyond that to knowing nothing in life is a failure, only a learning experience and that nothing is sinful or to be judged.  It is only to be accepted with a reciprocating manifestation of love towards those who are experiencing their spirituality.

          With much love,
          Steve H.
          Message 4 of 22 , May 25, 2002

            Yes Steve.  Here is a man who is one of the most blessed on the planet who knows what it is like to be healed,  free and at peace.  This is the whole theme of the book.  The first chapter opens on the worst day of my life where I am giving away the last piece of self respect I possessed……from that point things get worse but finally the last few chapters reveal the amazing path I’ve been lead to total resolution.

            ..soooooo grateful for my journey.

          • Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 12, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
              group.

              File : /REBEL- PREACHER - GAY.htm
              Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
              Description : REBEL-PREACHER-GAY - A Life of Unlearning . Chapter 1

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
            • Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 12, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                group.

                File : /THIS IS MY LIFE.doc
                Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <lifecoach@...>
                Description : Background of Anthony Moderator

                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 18, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                  group.

                  File : /Welcome welcome welcome
                  Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                  Description :

                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                    group.

                    File : /r021405.htm
                    Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                    Description : UCC news. Ousted for ofter gay wedding

                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                      group.

                      File : /105823.htm
                      Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                      Description : our common humanity- secret relationship may hurt

                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 27, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                        group.

                        File : /Accessible Airwaves.html
                        Uploaded by : justineddy1974 <justineddy1974@...>
                        Description : Other good site, include a news about lesbian rev. from methodist church that had been revoked of her priest(ess)hood Read on!

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 3 6:56 PM
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                          group.

                          File : /THE ORIGIN OF HOMOPHOBIA.doc
                          Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                          Description : The Origin of Homophobia - Informative article that delves into the causes and affects of Homophobia

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 3 7:01 PM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                            group.

                            File : /THE ORIGIN OF HOMOPHOBIA.doc
                            Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                            Description : An informative article on the causes and resluts of homphobia. Why do they hate us?

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jul 20 8:22 AM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                              group.

                              File : /NDA2 13.08.05.pdf
                              Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                              Description : Sydney's Day of Action 13.08.05,,,,,for equal rights

                              Message 14 of 22 , Jul 26 4:07 PM
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                group.

                                File : /SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS IN THE BIBLE.doc
                                Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                Description : same sex relationships in the bible - yes they are there

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 2, 2005
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                  group.

                                  File : /The Bible, Christianity & Homosexuality By Justin R. Cannon.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                  Description : 16 page doc that looks at those infamous verses

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 2, 2005
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                    group.

                                    File : /bluebook.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                    Description : A 71 page doc with a question and answer format produced by a presbyterian church in NY. Title. "What We wich we Had Known"

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 31, 2005
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                      group.

                                      File : /Sex in the City.doc
                                      Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                      Description : One Christians view of gay sex - Dr Roy Clements

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 12, 2005
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                        group.

                                        File : /First Global Group for Gay Pentecostals Launched.doc
                                        Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                        Description : Freedom 2 B(e) Media Release- please spread the news

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jan 5, 2006
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                          group.

                                          File : /same sex attraction, a christian perspective.doc

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 31, 2006
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Exex-gay
                                            group.

                                            File : /Exexgay Register.doc
                                            Uploaded by : anthonyvb2001 <anthony.venn-brown@...>
                                            Description : Exexgay Register