RE: writing your story

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2001

      Yes Ladonna it is quite a task.  I’ve already spent years doing mine……….. but it is closer to publishing.  It least I’ve finished the 20 chapters and only have two more drafts to do.  I find the drafts just as time consuming as the initial writing in fact even more time consuming.  When I wrote the first time it seemed to just stream out but when doing the drafts I’ve had to stop and spend more time thinking about words and sentence structure etc.

      Can you give me a brief over view of your story.?????

      http://www.yahoo.com/group/Exex-gay

      "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall in love..  Boy George"

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 29, 2001
        http://www.ecwr.org/sandiego/sd-stories.html

        Anthony here is a short version. Mine is the first story; "Yahweh In The
        Midst Of It All"

        La...