  • Richard Edward Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I have started a new egroup for sexual minority readers. Reading is such an
      important part of my life, and I hope it is in yours. This group will
      provide an opportunity to share about the books and other materials we are
      reading with other interested folks.

      If you would like to subscribe, please send an email to the address below.
      You will receive a response, and then you follow its directions. It's
      pretty easy.

      Looking forward to book-talking with you.

      Richard

      ReadersGLTB-subscribe@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001

        Thanks Richard for letting us know about your group.  Sounds like a good idea.  Good luck.

        http://www.yahoo.com/group/Exex-gay

        "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall in love..  Boy George"