RE: [Exex-gay] Moving over to facebook....please unsubscribe yourself from this group.

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011

      Great to hear your news Kenni….it’s been a joy getting to know you and to have your support here.

      Resist Facebook all you like…hehe……..but it is an amazing tool.

      It all depends how you want to use it though. For some it is a time waster….for others its addictive…….for others of us it is an amazing vehicle to keep connected with our networks around the country and the world……..and to share important/relevant  information and occasionally have a laugh.

      You have been a big internet user….unlike others of similar age. Maybe I will see you on Facebook pages some time.

      If you want to find me you will have lots of choices……hehe.

      http://www.facebook.com/gayambassador

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Venn-Brown-A-Life-of-Unlearning/45965194470

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Venn-Brown-Personal-Success-Professional-Coaching/215448738476545

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coaching-for-Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-People/69395748049

      From the FB whore……hehe.

      Anthony Venn-Brown

      An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

      Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'

      Co-founder of Freedom 2 b[e]

      Honoured to be voted one of the 25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian Australians (2007 & 2009)

      Tel: + 61 (0)2 9699 2448  Mobile: +61 (0)416 015 231

      E: anthony@...

      Website  | Twitter  | Facebook | YouTube | Blog | Linkedin