Re: [Exex-gay] Moving over to facebook....please unsubscribe yourself from this group.

  • edward derwent
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
      Thnx Anthony.

      Sorry I've not been able to maintain the same level of assistance,  but Uni study and having to go back to work after the legal changes that increased the recognition of Gay relationships led to the loss of my pension.

      Nonetheless - I am enjoying my life. Chye and I celebrate our 21st 'wedding' (smile) anniversary this month - wonderful isn't it?

      Two of my kids still do not speak to me, and one does on occasion. Their loss, as I have a full life.

      I am very happy (even though its tiring) that I decided to do a B. Arts degree. I am gaining a fuller idea of how Christianity formed and the influences of other religions. I have truly been set free from superstition. Don't know what I will do when it all comes to an end in probably early 2013.

      And, you too Anthony. You've done something wonderful with your life since being set free (grin). Its probably the best move (shifting to Facebook). I'd come with you, except I've resisted joining Facebook - its a distraction I feel I do not need. But maybe I'll have to, as more and more academic stuff is appearing on facebook. If ever I change my mind, I'll look this group up.

      Best wishes and hugs,

      Kenni

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011

        Great to hear your news Kenni….it’s been a joy getting to know you and to have your support here.

        Resist Facebook all you like…hehe……..but it is an amazing tool.

        It all depends how you want to use it though. For some it is a time waster….for others its addictive…….for others of us it is an amazing vehicle to keep connected with our networks around the country and the world……..and to share important/relevant  information and occasionally have a laugh.

        You have been a big internet user….unlike others of similar age. Maybe I will see you on Facebook pages some time.

        If you want to find me you will have lots of choices……hehe.

        http://www.facebook.com/gayambassador

        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Venn-Brown-A-Life-of-Unlearning/45965194470

        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Venn-Brown-Personal-Success-Professional-Coaching/215448738476545

        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coaching-for-Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-People/69395748049

        From the FB whore……hehe.

        Anthony Venn-Brown

        An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

        Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'

        Co-founder of Freedom 2 b[e]

        Honoured to be voted one of the 25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian Australians (2007 & 2009)

        Tel: + 61 (0)2 9699 2448  Mobile: +61 (0)416 015 231

        E: anthony@...

        Website  | Twitter  | Facebook | YouTube | Blog | Linkedin