'Ex-gay' Therapist Suspended for Malpractice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011

      Thought you might find this interesting. First time something like this has happened as far as I know in the mental health professional world.

      http://exgayaustralia.blogspot.com/

      Anthony Venn-Brown

      An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

      Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'

      Co-convenor of Freedom 2 b[e]

      Honoured to be voted one of the 25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian Australians (2007 & 2009)

      Tel: + 61 (0)2 9699 2448  Mobile: +61 (0)416 015 231

      E: anthony@...

      Website  | Twitter  | Facebook | YouTube | Blog | Linkedin