RE: [Exex-gay] Ex-gay stories

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011

      Hey Jan…..sorry about your messages not getting through……we have to moderate every new member as we get people posting spam etc.

      All sorted now so your messages get through immediately.

      I think it is a great area of research………we have someone doing a similar work here in Australia.

      BTW…..do you know about Freedom 2 b[e] ….we have a research section there. http://www.freedom2b.org/55 and also a section of ex-gay http://www.freedom2b.org/44

      Sorry if my initial response seemed a bit negative  or discouraging……this wasn’t my intention……..just sharing my personal experience working with people in the area for the last 10 years.

      If you are interested you can read the chapter of my autobiography relating to my 6 months in a live in ex-gay program here. http://gayambassador1.blogspot.com/p/ch7-my-ex-gay-experience.html

      Anthony Venn-Brown

      An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

      Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'

      Co-convenor of Freedom 2 b[e]

      Honoured to be on the 2007 & 2009 list of the  25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian Australians

      Tel: + 61 (0)2 9699 2448  Mobile: +61 (0)416 015 231

      Blog: http://gayambassador.blogspot.com/

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gayambassador

      Twitter https://twitter.com/gayambassador

      YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/gayambassador