Psychotic or homosexuality internalised into homophobia and reexported as hate?

  • edward d
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011
      This gentleman clearly needs a lot of help.

      I believe I have seen him in past years on Mardi Gras Parade night standing on Woolworths cnr opposite the Town Hall and holding forth on this topic that clearly holds a lot of fascination for him.

      For overseas readers who may not understand Aussie politics, our current PM is a woman, who chooses to live in a de facto (but heterosexual) relationship, and this deranged gentleman chooses to condemn her living arrangements first, before starting on his favourite topic.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KedTNaSnDA8&feature=player_embedded
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2011

        Thanks Kenni………here is an article that went in the press yesterday about this.

        http://gaynewsnetwork.com.au/local/parade-critic-goes-on-defensive-000279.html

        Anthony Venn-Brown

        An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

        Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'

        Co-convenor of Freedom 2 b[e]

        Honoured to be on the 2007 & 2009 list of the  25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian Australians

        Tel: + 61 (0)2 9699 2448  Mobile: +61 (0)416 015 231

        Blog: http://gayambassador.blogspot.com/

        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gayambassador

        Twitter https://twitter.com/gayambassador

        YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/gayambassador

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
          Thnx, Anthony for posting that response. But (smile) I'm not sure if its a good thing for Madden to be involved with homeless youth. Surely they have enough emotional problems to deal with. Madden will surely add to the unbalance. Besides I think we can see through the 'church-worker/youth sexual involvement the problems of sexually immature people being involved with emotionally immature people. OK, I started off trying to be a little light-hearted about this, but the serious notes soon rise to the surface.

          I note that Madden is quoted as saying (in part), " ... we don't tolerate behavior where the rights of certain individuals impinge on the rights of other individuals and society as a whole".

          Surely, that includes rhetoric that is likely to incite violence by emotionally immature people.

          Btw, I am now reasonably sure that Madden is the person who on Mardi Gras Parade night has stood on Woolworths corner screaming out his message.

          The last time I saw him, I could not resist going up to him and saying, "I can see that you've been kissed by the gay fairy also." His response was to shout louder, and spout more biblical texts.

          I wonder why street evangelists feel the need to shout?

          I note the sexual connection with Madden. I've been reading a web-page by Richard Sipe who has made a study of the paedophilia issues and Priests in the Catholic church, as well as sexuality issues in the church generally.

          If it's OK with you, I think I'll post some of his articles. They offeer deep insights into the problems involving sex and religion.