RE: [Exex-gay] Men who grew up fatherless....

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2010

      Why do you ask?.....it’s a rather cryptic question without some context or background.

      Freedom 2 B(e)

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2010
        Fair enough question....Always felt my attraction to men at a young age was due to my growing up without a loving and caring authoritive male figure in my life. A need that continued to grow as i grew older.