Hello People

  • Nobby8
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2009
      Im new here but i like being gay plus i want religeon in my life,
      but trying to be both,its very difficult though,the churches dont like it. regards N
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009

        It really depends what church and denomination you come from

        What breed of Christianity are you familiar with.

        Freedom 2 B(e)

      • bptimlin@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
          That is not correct.  No 'Christian' can condemn homosexuality as a sin as there is no basis for it in the Bible of Tradition (big T).

          In a message dated 11/13/2009 3:35:19 P.M. Central Standard Time, anthony@... writes:

          It really depends what church and denomination you come from

          What breed of Christianity are you familiar with.

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Exex- gay

          Freedom 2 B(e)

          Support - Information - Dialogue for GLBTIQ People from Pentecostal/ Charismatic Backgrounds go to www.freedom2b. org

          Im new here but i like being gay plus i want religeon in my life,
          but trying to be both,its very difficult though,the churches dont like it. regards N

        • Pete Zayonce
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
            Anthony didn't say that Christians can condemn homosexuality.  I think is question was intended to get the original person to talk more about his denominational background.

            "Christians" from well-meaning denominations still have beliefs that homosexuality is wrong, this is why Anthony works so hard in this field to educate and facilitate discussion in christian denominations - particularly those from pentecostal and charismatic / spirit filled churches.

            What is the "Bible of Tradition (big T)"?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
              On your 'well meaning' comment we will have to agree to disagree.

              Bible of Tradition (big T) should have read Bible OR Tradition (big T)  Sorry for the original mistype