looking for friends

  • justaguyms
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hi, I'm 28 and I'm new to the ex-exgay group. I would like to be friends with other guys around my age. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything, just friendly conversation. I like to chat on Yahoo and MSN, so let me know if you'd like to chat.
    • bptimlin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        Hello....I would be happy to be a 'pen pal' on-line :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2009

          Hi there…..why don’t you tell us a little bit more about your journey. Its probably a bit difficult for people to know if they should begin spending time chatting and having a friendship with someone they don’t know anything about……except your age.

          We all lead pretty busy lives.

          Thanks.

          Freedom 2 B(e)