RE: [Exex-gay] Ex-gay Ministries: In their own words

  • Jeffrey Starks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15 10:48 AM
      OMG!

      It's April over here in America, and the baseball season is underway.
      (You have that rugby thing, let alone the time difference and the weather difference.)

      It was very DREARY weather yesterday, with CONSTANT raining and stuff.

      I have 430+ e-mails to sort through, so now that WINTER is over here, your American buddy can now converse with you.

      (My plan is to give the book to AARON S. on his birthday, which is May 21st, or something like that.)

      Sorry that it took SO D*** LONG to get back to y'all.

      Love,
      Jeff S.