I MOD Several Ex-Ex groups...

  • jackstudly
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      This group caught my attention because I MOD several Ex-Ex groups. However, I think we have something that most Ex-Ex groups are desperately seeking: An exhaustive theology overview the reconciles faith & sexuality like no other site on the planet.
      See, most "theology" I stumble on in Ex-Ex circles is generally an attempt to excuse away the "problem texts" while generally leaving the critical questions that arise by doing so, -unaddressed.
      Not us. The main site grapples with those fundamental scriptures in a way much broader and aggressively than most Ex-Ex sites.
      The result is that we have discovered what they really said all along -in keeping with perfect context between old & new testaments & WITHOUT needing to make excuses or compromise the intent of the text away as "antiquated".
      It matters - big time. Why? because when you tangle with the likes of "fundamentalists" you can show EXACTLY what the texts ACTUALLY SAY and WHY. You can show how traditional readings of the text as "anti-same-sex" do not fit the context of the big-picture of Scripture! And, you can use this information to show how very often -those doing the finger pointing, are themselves, the ones breaking the very commandments & disregarding the precise principles that they FALSELY accuse others of doing.
      Our men's movement answers the deep questions & those who get a clear grasp on our theology are changed forever.
      We're a "secular group" with a strong Christian apologetics focus -to help those member who have been struggling with the nature of their attractions vs. (what they believed) was Christian theology.

    • jackstudly