Fw: Best & Worst of National News - January 2009

  • Rev. Ninure D. Saunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Pax Christi,
      Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
      My Blog
      http://blog.myspace.com/rainbow_christian
      Be my Friend on MySpace:
      http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=a75aba99-1279-4e87-8cfc-b359823723ec
      ===========================
      "All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as self-evident." -- Arthur Schopenhauer

      People often say with pride, “I’m not interested in politics.” They might as well say, “I’m not interested in my standard of living, my health, my job, my rights, my freedoms, my future, or any future.”
      — Martha Gellhorn, writer/journalist (1908-1998

      Live simply. Love generously.
      Care deeply. Speak kindly.
      Leave the rest to God.