Happy NY and saying hi.

  • Coach Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008

      Happy new year to everyone. Lets hope and pray it will be year of great wins for us all as we move towards more understanding and equality for all GLBTIQ people around the world.

      If you’ve joined the group in the last 3 months and haven’t said hi yet……..why don’t you do it now and let us know a little bit about your journey.

      thanks

      Freedom 2 B(e)