Jeffrey & Music Composition

  • Drew VanDyche
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      There is an easy way to share some of your work on myspace. Just sign up as an artist and you can upload up to four songs for free. Here is some of my work:

      Catch you on the "B" side, :-)
      Drew

      It would be an honor if you would visit the below URLs and listen to some accomplished songwriters:
      Jeremy Drinkwine
      Michael Logen
    • Coach Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007