Welcome to new members

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      Hi everyone.

      Things have been really quiet in our group lately. A good way to get things
      going is to have some that haven't introduced themselves to let us know a
      little about your journey.

      I've completed the first draft of my book and having a bit of a break from
      writing before I do the re-writes. Feed back I've received has been
      incredibly encouraging. My editor has been overseas in Thailand so I've
      made the most of it.

      I'll be getting back into it after Easter.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/Exex-gay
      "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall
      in love.. Boy George"