RE: [Exex-gay] Experience with the ex-gay movement / what's wrong with it?

  • Anthony Venn-Brown Personal Coach
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006

      I know of a Baptist church where the pastor is welcoming and also and Anglican. Let me know if you want details.

      One of our Freedom 2 b(e) guys lives in Canberra

      Don’t know why…….its too cold for me…..hehe.

      Freedom 2 B(e)

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2006
        Cold? Its absolutly freezing. But my partner lived here when I met her and she was studying and that is how this little Sydney sider ended up standing at bus stops in -8 brrrr...

        Anyway, if you have the details on the church's that would be great thanks anthony.

        Anthony Venn-Brown Personal Coach <anthony.venn-brown@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • ozydragon

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2006

            Tell Jim Barr the minister I sent you

            http://www.canbap.org/ministers.html

            I’ll find out about the Anglican Church. Someone from my Freedom 2 b(e) group goes to a bible study there. I’ll get Paul to email me the details or he can post them here.

            Freedom 2 B(e)

[...]

            Everyone is raving about the
            all-new Yahoo! Mail.