Re: [Exex-gay] Earny's Doggie Remark!

  • Erny
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 27, 2001
      Now...Now, Steve,

      I just kinda felt when you called Anthony and I "pups" that it was sweet
      (wondering which breed of pup we were). And also...I felt like all of a
      sudden I wanted to call you on the phone and say "Go...fetch"!

      Lovingly,
      Erny
      (Who is in a very ornery mood right now)

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 27, 2001

        Can relate to most of it Steve except the master bit and the feet thing.  Sounds a bit too kinky for me. lol

        Anthony Venn-Brown

        (02) 9552 3360 or 0416 015 231 or avb@...

        Proudly distributing Delfin's life transforming, personal development courses and seminars.  I assist people on their journey of self discovery, personal empowerment and creating the life of their dreams.  Want to help?

        "The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone." -- Orison Swett Marden

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 27, 2001
          On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:48:34 -0700, Erny wrote:
          >Now...Now, Steve,
          >
          >  I just kinda felt when you called Anthony and I "pups" that it
          >was sweet
          >(wondering which breed of pup we were).  And also...I felt like all
          >of a
          >sudden I wanted to call you on the phone and say "Go...fetch"!
          >
          >Lovingly,
          >Erny
          >(Who is in a very ornery mood right now)

          Steve Responds:
          It was meant to be sweet.  I visualize you as lap-pups
          I would probably fetch given the right treat upon return :)
          It is good to be ornery once in a while  ...  It  relieves
          @#$     $^%    n   @#$   s    &&&    ion    %%%%%

          Steve
          who has regressed
          -- Steven Hopesharer, hope@... on 02/27/2001 at 3:24:21 PM
        • Steven Hopesharer
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 27, 2001
            On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:21:30 +1100, Anthony Venn-Brown wrote:

            >Can relate to most of it Steve except the master bit and the feet
            >thing.  Sounds a bit too kinky for me. lol

            Anthony, maybe while you are still a pup, you need to be taught a few "new tricks" before it is too late   :)

            By the way anyone who happens to be reading all these,   please know we can get serious in case anyone needs our support.

            Love
            Steve
            -- Steven Hopesharer, hope@... on 02/27/2001 at 3:33:06 PM
          • Shadowwolf
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 27, 2001
              wExcuse my ignorance but what is PFLAG? and where dose one find the information about it?