Re: [Exex-gay] Korry

  • Korry Korry
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      Thanks for the suggestions. However, I live in the
      Third World, and I am not sure if there is a UCC in my
      area, though I will look.

      --- falsechristians <falsechristians@...> wrote:

      > Depending on where you are, I have found that the
      > UCC church cam be a
      > good place to meet decent people, gay and str8. Go
      > here and put in
      > your zip code. I think its worth a try. I was
      > never one for bars so I
      > had problems meeting people too.

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ninure Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        --- falsechristians <falsechristians@...> wrote:

        > Depending on where you are, I have found that the UCC church cam be
        > good place to meet decent people, gay and str8. Go here and put in
        >
        > your zip code. I think its worth a try. I was never one for bars
        > so I
        > had problems meeting people too.

        ...just a slight warning....

        Not all UCC churches are "open and affirming".. tho the denomination
        as a whole has taken pro-GB:T "stands" those "stands" are NOT not
        ninding on all congregations. Amd there are some congregations that
        are decidelu anti-GBLT.

        You may want to call before actually attending.

        And for the record, so you don't think I am biased, I am now
        bi-denominational belonging to both UFMCC and UCC.

        Pax Christi,
        Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
        Fusion MCC
        http://www.livingfusion.org/referral.cfm?id=137402763

        http://Rainbow-Christian.tk
        http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

        My New Yahoo Group
        http://break.at/grace

        ===========================
        If my person is repulsive to some, who would therefore silence my voice, let them not look at me, but at him who bids me tell them: Love one another! It is not me they hear, but the Lord, who is love and wants to make us his own by the sign of his love.
        Archbishop Oscar Romero April 12, 1979

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Aaron J Eddy
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
          Even better try UU (Unitarian Universalist). they are almost uniformly
          liberal. check out the link in the file section of this exex-gay
          group. That is other option.
          Justin

          May you experince Divine's uncondidtional love!

          --- In Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com, "falsechristians"