Korry

  • falsechristians
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      Depending on where you are, I have found that the UCC church cam be a
      good place to meet decent people, gay and str8. Go here and put in
      your zip code. I think its worth a try. I was never one for bars so I
      had problems meeting people too.
    • Korry Korry
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        Thanks for the suggestions. However, I live in the
        Third World, and I am not sure if there is a UCC in my
        area, though I will look.

        --- falsechristians <falsechristians@...> wrote:

        > Depending on where you are, I have found that the
        > UCC church cam be a
        > good place to meet decent people, gay and str8. Go
        > here and put in
        > your zip code. I think its worth a try. I was
        > never one for bars so I
        > had problems meeting people too.

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ninure Saunders
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
          --- falsechristians <falsechristians@...> wrote:

          > Depending on where you are, I have found that the UCC church cam be
          > good place to meet decent people, gay and str8. Go here and put in
          >
          > your zip code. I think its worth a try. I was never one for bars
          > so I
          > had problems meeting people too.

          ...just a slight warning....

          Not all UCC churches are "open and affirming".. tho the denomination
          as a whole has taken pro-GB:T "stands" those "stands" are NOT not
          ninding on all congregations. Amd there are some congregations that
          are decidelu anti-GBLT.

          You may want to call before actually attending.

          And for the record, so you don't think I am biased, I am now
          bi-denominational belonging to both UFMCC and UCC.

          Pax Christi,
          Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
          Fusion MCC
          http://www.livingfusion.org/referral.cfm?id=137402763

          http://Rainbow-Christian.tk
          http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

          My New Yahoo Group
          http://break.at/grace

          ===========================
          If my person is repulsive to some, who would therefore silence my voice, let them not look at me, but at him who bids me tell them: Love one another! It is not me they hear, but the Lord, who is love and wants to make us his own by the sign of his love.
          Archbishop Oscar Romero April 12, 1979

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Aaron J Eddy
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
            Even better try UU (Unitarian Universalist). they are almost uniformly
            liberal. check out the link in the file section of this exex-gay
            group. That is other option.
            Justin

            May you experince Divine's uncondidtional love!

            --- In Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com, "falsechristians"