To Brother Darryl Johnstone

  • Darrel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      I have a question...or statement, rather.

      1. In your mention of scripture...umm...Daniel 11:37. I read the
      entire chapter, and I guess I missed out on one of the kings being the
      antichrist being gay. If I had all the money and the power in the
      world, why would I need a companion??? I wouldn't be lonley...I'd
      have the entire WORLD at my fingertips.

      Well...I think that is it. I'm happy you have found happiness in your
      newfound relationship with Jesus. :) That is the most important
      thing to accomplish in this lifetime. Hope you have a happy and
      fulfilling marriage with your wife! I also have given myself
      completely up to God last year--heart, body, mind, and spirit.
      However, I still do have my homosexual attractions. I could never
      ever consider demolishing the life of a woman, because I know I would
      not be able to love her to my fullest capability. But, hey...if it
      works for you, then all the better.

      God Bless.

      Darrel