RE: [Exex-gay] Re: Recovering from Ex-gay groups-Rejoice in your sexuality!

  • Anthony Venn-Brown Personal Coach
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 2, 2005

      Yes the way to be free is to love being gay.

      If you hate, deny of suppress it you are hating, denying and suppressing yourself.

      How profound was that…..hehe

      My sexual orientation is not a sickness to be healed or a sin to be forgiven.

      My sexual orientation is a gift from my Creator to be accepted, celebrated, and lived with integrity.

      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 11, 2005
        FW: The Transgender Community & HIV/AIDS Research

        WEEKLY ARTICLE

        The Weekly AIDS Research Community Handbook Article is now online:

        HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials and the Transgender Community
        http://www.researchadvocates.org/article012.htm

        I think it's very unfortunate that given everything we know about the
        difference between birth sex and gender identity, the majority of
        HIV/AIDS research fails to collect this information.

        I hope you'll read this fact sheet and give the issue some
        consideration.

        LIVE ON THE WEB THIS SUNDAY

        If you have questions, please join me for a live internet broadcast
        Sunday at 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. I will be a guest on TransFM
        online radio (www.transfm.org) discussing this topic.

        As always please let me know what's going on at your local CAB and
        how I can help.

        Best,

        David Mariner

        Pax Christi,
        Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
        Fusion MCC
        http://www.livingfusion.org/referral.cfm?id=137402763

        http://Rainbow-Christian.tk
        http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

        My Yahoo Group
        http://Ninure.tk

        When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly.      author -  Frank Outlaw

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs