Re: Sorry About Posting All Over the Place Here

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
      Aww...I didn't expect you to remember the mall's name at all. ;) I
      mean...you've only visited a few times and I assume that was an
      awful long time ago when you were still preaching, but I'm really
      impressed by the fact that this particular mall left quite an
      impression on you. Your memory's very sharp...I guess it shows
      through your book; everything was so detailed, so vividly fleshed
      out. :)

      And yes I knew right away what you were talking about, if it starts
      with "Sung-" and the context is in Malaysia. :p

      --- In Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Venn-Brown Personal Coach"
      <anthony.venn-brown@p...> wrote:
      > Sorry about my misspelling of Sungei Wang Plaza....I wasn't even
      close. It's
      > a wonder you recognized what I was talking about.
      >

      > Anthony Venn-Brown
      >
      > Internationally Accredited Coach (ACC ICF)
      >
      > Director
      >
      > Personal Success Australia Pty Ltd
      >
      > Tel: 02 9699 2448 Mobile: 0416 015 231
      >
      > anthony.venn-brown@p...
      >
      > www.anthonyvennbrown.com
      >
      > I assist people on their journey of self discovery, personal
      empowerment and
      > creating the life of their dreams.
      >

      > One on one coaching is the most effective method of personal
      development for
      > those who want to BE MORE, DO MORE and HAVE MORE.
      >
      > To book a complimentary one hour consultation click here.

      On Behalf
      > Of Derek
      > Sent: Sunday, 31 July 2005 22:59
      > To: Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Exex-gay] Re: Sorry About Posting All Over the Place Here
      >

      > Aww...you had to remind me of the satays!! :o Oh dear....looks
      like

      > I have to go on for another four months without those succulent
      >
      > skewered delights, and the irresistable spicy peanut gravy that
      >
      > comes with it...*sniff*
      >

      > Mmm...the heat. Oh well, Brisbane's warm enough compared to the
      rest

      > of Australia. I'm not sure if I would've survived if I had landed
      in

      > say, Perth or Melbourne instead. Especially Melbourne and its
      >
      > weather, yikes. :P
      >

      > Ah, Sungei Wang Plaza (it literally tranlates into 'River of
      Money'

      > Plaza' in English). Good place to shop yes, value for
      money...well,

      > hehe most of it that is. Haven't been there in a while since my
      >
      > family decided not to make our annual pilgrimage to KL earlier
      this

      > year. I personally don't really like the night markets though.
      >

      > And on an unrelated note....heya Yowee! It's great to see you at
      MCC

      > tonight. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. :)
      >

      > --- In Exex-gay@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony Venn-Brown Personal
      Coach"

      > <anthony.venn-brown@p...> wrote:
      >
      > > Glad to have you in Aussie Derek.
      >

      > > Malaysia is one of my favorite places though. Love the heat.
      Great

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
        Nah, it's okay. I regularly check this site and read the messages,
        but often I don't think there's a need for me to post unless I can
        bring something to the table of discussion. :)