Another week begins

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      It's gone a bit quiet hasn't it at Exex-gay's. Maybe it was the revealing
      of my recent one-off sexual exploit that did it. LOL. (Wish I had more to
      share) giggle.

      We have had quite a few new folk join us. Why don't you introduce yourself?
      If you feel comfortable with that.

      Any particular issues or questions you would like to present for discussion?

      Get things rolling again? It's your group. Use the opportunity to have a
      forum of discussion and gain insight from a variety of experiences and
      backgrounds.

      Or have we all got it all worked out? LOL

      http://www.egroups.com/group/Exex-gay
      "There is the illusion that homosexuals only have sex and heterosexuals fall
      in love. Boy George"