Re: [Exex-gay] a Lil' reminder....

  • frosty neal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Right on bud. The truth isn't at times the divine not excepting but us .When things don't fit into what we think it should be.Isn't that what growth comes out of . Maybe loving the Divine, God, Godess, etc.nomatter what is the first step to taking responsability for our own change.

      Aaron <justineddy1974@...> wrote:

      Remeber The Life/Divine/God/Goddess or whoever you call it... Loves
      you UNCONDITITIONALLY! excatly as you are, and You are perfect in
      Her/His/It/and Beyond Eyes. ;)
      Aaron

      P.s. I do not know why I am sying it, but it must be for a reason. :)

      Do you Yahoo!?