Zumba this Saturday???

  • Ann Guzdial
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2017
      Hello Zumba Dancers,

      Typically on holiday weekends my Zumba attendance is low (1 or 2 people).  So I am wondering how many people ARE planning to attend this Saturday morning class (I will keep Monday's class).

      Would you be so kind to respond to me if you ARE GOING TO ATTEND Saturday's Zumba class please.
      If no response - I will cancel Saturday's class and wish you off to a wonderful and safe Memorial weekend and we will start back up on Monday (which is Memorial Day).

      See you tomorrow evening :-)
      Zumba Ann
    • Meek
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2017
        Hi Ann

        I was planning to go

        Please let me know what you decide.

        Thanks
        Meek

        Sent from my iPad

        On May 24, 2017, at 11:11 AM, Ann Guzdial beautifulcurves@... [Exercise4Fun] <Exercise4Fun@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello Zumba Dancers,

        Typically on holiday weekends my Zumba attendance is low (1 or 2 people).  So I am wondering how many people ARE planning to attend this Saturday morning class (I will keep Monday's class).

        Would you be so kind to respond to me if you ARE GOING TO ATTEND Saturday's Zumba class please.
        If no response - I will cancel Saturday's class and wish you off to a wonderful and safe Memorial weekend and we will start back up on Monday (which is Memorial Day).

        See you tomorrow evening :-)
        Zumba Ann

      • Kathleen Maciasz

          Message 4 of 4 , May 24, 2017
            Thank you for the feedback!  So glad to hear people are coming in Saturday :-)
            Now here's my proposition - Would you be willing to come in at 9 (instead of 9:30) so we can start off our weekend earlier?
            Let me know
            But for sure we will plan on Saturday :-D
            Zumba Ann