Re: Teth, Bruises

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 1, 2003

      > I guess a difference between women and reptile would be the egg.
      One internal the other external... What do you think 'Bruise" means
      in the above passage? G-d is speaking to the serpant when He says:

      > "And thou shalt bruise his heel."
      >
      > "What? Like biting the Achiles Tendon?"
      >
      > "Nah. Don't think so. "

      Well, I've heard Christian theology that says it was referring to
      Christ's crucifixion. Eve's seed being Jesus, the serpent bruising
      his heel being causing his death, and his bruising the serpent's head
      being the "triumph over death" that gives eternal life.

      But basically I think it has to do with Satan's, or the ego's if you
      like, ability to strike at us and deter us from progressing, and our
      ability to ultimately overcome his attempts.

      Paul
    • Alice Crane
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 1, 2003
        Genesis 3:7 (Zayin)

        And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

        Genesis 3:21

        Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

        Now that doesn't make any sense does it. They new the were naked before they had skin.... They knew they were naked before Nukva... How do you figure? What do you think 'Nakedness' implies here?

        Also :

        Genesis 3:14 again

        And the Lord God said unto the serpent Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

        That doesn't make any sense... It just doesn't. This is a curse given to a serpant? What? The serpant wasn't going upon it's belly in the garden before the curse? It walked to Eve?

        and when G-d said I will put emnity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;

        I think of copulation and Cain.

        Just because Adam 'knew' his wife doesn't mean he knew her like that. Maybe he just knew she was with child. Cain, Devil Spawn. A Brother Slayer...

        Alice.

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 1, 2003

          > And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were
          naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves
          aprons.

          > Genesis 3:21
          >
          > Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of
          skins, and clothed them.

          > Now that doesn't make any sense does it. They new the were naked
          before they had skin.... They knew they were naked before Nukva...
          How do you figure? What do you think 'Nakedness' implies here?

          My understanding is that when they saw they were naked, they for the
          first time knew shame. The whole loss of innocence thing. I know
          that doesn't really answer the question, but I'm not really sure
          honestly.

          > Also :
          >
          > Genesis 3:14 again
          >
          > And the Lord God said unto the serpent Because thou hast done this,
          thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field;
          upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of
          thy life:

          > That doesn't make any sense... It just doesn't. This is a curse
          given to a serpant? What? The serpant wasn't going upon it's belly in
          the garden before the curse? It walked to Eve?

          I believe Jewish legends say the serpent used to walk upright, and
          resembled man. Check out

          http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/loj/index.htm

          Volume 1 is pretty interesting, especially the "Adam" section.

          Paul
        • Alice Crane
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 1, 2003
            >My understanding is that when they saw they were naked, they for the
            first time knew shame. The whole loss of innocence thing. I know
            that doesn't really answer the question, but I'm not really sure
            honestly.

            **** Shame. Interesting word.

            Where would one place the feeling of shame upon the tree?

            Would it be one Sephira or three?

            hmm. Gevurah, Hod, and Netzach.

            The memory of the act, feeling judgment, desiring the apple.

            Alice.

          • Casey Sheldon
            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 1, 2003
              Hmmm...

              Teth is also: TVB tov, good
              THRH tahara, purity
              TLYTh talit, the prayer shawl

              then again Teth can be:

              TVMAH tum-ah, defilement

              all taken from Kushner's synopsis

              ==

              B'shalom

              Casey Sheldon
            • Lucy Millard
              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 2, 2003
                On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Alice Crane wrote:
                > Genesis 3:7 (Zayin)
                >
                > And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were
                > naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
                >
                > Genesis 3:21
                >
                > Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and
                > clothed them.
                >
                > Now that doesn't make any sense does it. They new the were naked before
                > they had skin.... They knew they were naked before Nukva... How do you
                > figure? What do you think 'Nakedness' implies here?

                Hang on, who what or why is nuvka? Is it G-d? I assume the skins were
                those of animals. Either that or it's a cosmic space onion thing going on.

                > That doesn't make any sense... It just doesn't. This is a curse given to
                > a serpant? What? The serpant wasn't going upon it's belly in the garden
                > before the curse? It walked to Eve?

                Yup. It had legs and stuff, just didn't deserve them.

                > and when G-d said I will put emnity between thee and the woman, and
                > between thy seed and her seed;
                >
                > I think of copulation and Cain.

                That's because all the zayin went to your head :)

                Seed as in family or children? Hatred between the kiddies.

                ~Lucy.
              • Jaron
                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 2, 2003
                  Hmm, funny.

                  This might already have been said, but I just can't resist posting it
                  now before finishing the read-up.

                  The serpent, naked. Man, clad in clothes, aware and ashamed of his
                  nakedness.
                  Reminds me of the true self, knowledge of the true self and shame for
                  it when compared with true divinity: shame for the flaws, shame for
                  what God himself created. Man stands tall, the serpent crawls and is
                  naked. Serpent, that part of divinity that had to be cast away for
                  man to become aware of himself and be able to grow towards divinity,
                  had to be cast out, naked and visible to the eye, uncovered. It will
                  bite man, the curiosity and nesecity of the eating of the apple (i.e.
                  being aware of oneself) will cause pain and suffering. MAN IS ASHAMED
                  HE ISN'T PERFECT! that shame causes man to wear more and more clothes
                  to protect themselves from the snakes that crawl on the floor...

                  Who told you you were naked?

                  > >My understanding is that when they saw they were naked, they for
                  the
                  > first time knew shame. The whole loss of innocence thing. I know
                  > that doesn't really answer the question, but I'm not really sure
                  > honestly.
                  >
                  > **** Shame. Interesting word.
                  >
                  > Where would one place the feeling of shame upon the tree?
                  >
                  > Would it be one Sephira or three?
                  >
                  > hmm. Gevurah, Hod, and Netzach.
                  >
                  > The memory of the act, feeling judgment, desiring the apple.
                  >
                  > Alice.

                • Logan
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 3, 2003
                    > Hang on, who what or why is nuvka? Is it G-d? I
                    > assume the skins were
                    > those of animals. Either that or it's a cosmic space
                    > onion thing going on.

                    Nukva is the name of the fallen daughter, one of major
                    five partzufim in the most common system of partzufim,
                    and relating to Malkuth.

                    Logo.

                    =====
                    'Won't haggle?' Life of Brian, Monty Python

                    http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                    http://calendar.yahoo.com
                  • Casey Sheldon
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 3, 2003
                      > > Hang on, who what or why is nuvka? Is it G-d? I
                      > > assume the skins were
                      > > those of animals. Either that or it's a cosmic space
                      > > onion thing going on.
                      >
                      > Nukva is the name of the fallen daughter, one of major
                      > five partzufim in the most common system of partzufim,
                      > and relating to Malkuth.

                      ***The Ari believed that the Tree Model as most early Kabbalists posited,
                      was only truly valid in the World before the Breaking of the Vessels. The
                      Breaking occured because the Sephiroth could only recieve, and unlike God,
                      were unable to Give. Severity/Gevurah was said to be the place where the
                      Tree broke, so it is said that from the North (Gevurah) comes evil. The
                      Partzufim were modeled on God's nature, and hence could give and recieve,
                      and were said to be more 'human' in a sense. The Zohar picked up on this
                      model and ran with it, to produce some of the most profound and difficult
                      metaphors in Kabbalistic lore. Read Meditation and Kabbalah by Kaplan if you
                      get a chance... he gives a good overview of the subject.

                      My adept-friend told me to study the following subjects (using Meditation
                      and Kabbalah as a guide) if I wanted to understand the Partzufim:
                      1) The number squares (Rabbi Joseph Tzayach) representing
                      the Sephiroth (w/ the numbers as 'rooms')
                      2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a whole
                      3) The idea of expanded consciousness and restricted consciousness +
                      The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                      What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'
                      4) The concept of root souls +
                      the idea of prayers creating angels (intermediary reflections/angels created
                      at every level in between)
                      5) The nature of prophecies and dreams
                      6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a type of Synesthia

                      HTH someone somewhere.

                      ==

                      B'shalom

                      Casey Sheldon
                    • Logan
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 3, 2003
                        > > > Hang on, who what or why is nuvka? Is it G-d? I
                        > > > assume the skins were
                        > > > those of animals. Either that or it's a cosmic
                        > space
                        > > > onion thing going on.
                        > >
                        > > Nukva is the name of the fallen daughter, one of
                        > major
                        > > five partzufim in the most common system of
                        > partzufim,
                        > > and relating to Malkuth.
                        >
                        > ***The Ari believed that the Tree Model as most
                        > early Kabbalists posited,
                        > was only truly valid in the World before the
                        > Breaking of the Vessels. The
                        > Breaking occured because the Sephiroth could only
                        > recieve, and unlike God,
                        > were unable to Give. Severity/Gevurah was said to be
                        > the place where the
                        > Tree broke, so it is said that from the North
                        > (Gevurah) comes evil.

                        *There you go, Paul. BTW did you like the Bhagavad
                        Gita quote for that?*

                        The
                        > Partzufim were modeled on God's nature, and hence
                        > could give and recieve,
                        > and were said to be more 'human' in a sense. The
                        > Zohar picked up on this
                        > model and ran with it, to produce some of the most
                        > profound and difficult
                        > metaphors in Kabbalistic lore. Read Meditation and
                        > Kabbalah by Kaplan if you
                        > get a chance... he gives a good overview of the
                        > subject.

                        This book is next on my want list. Went to my book
                        shop to buy it the other day and where it used to be
                        there was only a white room. When I bought the SY
                        from there a few months ago, I told the guy I wanted
                        to throw some business his way. Guess it wasn't
                        enough. Shame really, great bookshop.

                        > My adept-friend told me to study the following
                        > subjects (using Meditation
                        > and Kabbalah as a guide) if I wanted to understand
                        > the Partzufim:
                        > 1) The number squares (Rabbi Joseph Tzayach)
                        > representing
                        > the Sephiroth (w/ the numbers as 'rooms')

                        Suddenly I am very interested in this.

                        > 2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a
                        > whole

                        You wanna go OT for a bit on Reshimu, I really don't
                        get it?

                        > 3) The idea of expanded consciousness and restricted
                        > consciousness +
                        > The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                        > What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'

                        Is this similar to Crowley's 'magickal memory?'

                        > 4) The concept of root souls +
                        > the idea of prayers creating angels (intermediary
                        > reflections/angels created
                        > at every level in between)

                        COuld you explain root souls a bit more?

                        > 5) The nature of prophecies and dreams

                        > 6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a type
                        > of Synesthia

                        In English?

                        > HTH someone somewhere.

                        Logos.

                        =====
                        'Its oh so nice to go travelling, the camel route to Iraq, its oh so nice to go travelling, but its so much nicer, yes its so much nicer to come back...' Frank Sinatra

                        http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                        http://calendar.yahoo.com
                      • Alice Crane
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 3, 2003
                          > and when G-d said I will put emnity between thee and the woman, and
                          > between thy seed and her seed;
                          >
                          > I think of copulation and Cain.

                          >Seed as in family or children? Hatred between >the kiddies.

                          For whatever reason... (I think it's because my mind is always in the gutter) I didn't think of that until rading Elise's post about the babies have a biologocal fear of Snakes.

                          Interesting. I wonder if it's because we were eaten by them when started walking about on the ground.

                          Alice.

                        • Casey Sheldon
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jun 3, 2003
                            > This book is next on my want list. Went to my book
                            > shop to buy it the other day and where it used to be
                            > there was only a white room. When I bought the SY
                            > from there a few months ago, I told the guy I wanted
                            > to throw some business his way. Guess it wasn't
                            > enough. Shame really, great bookshop.

                            ***You'll have fun with that one Logan... It provides a wider variety of
                            techniques than SY does. Kaplan's ideas about the 'Meditative Kabbalah'
                            basically border on the Practical Kabbalah, imo.

                            > > My adept-friend told me to study the following
                            > > subjects (using Meditation
                            > > and Kabbalah as a guide) if I wanted to understand
                            > > the Partzufim:
                            > > 1) The number squares (Rabbi Joseph Tzayach)
                            > > representing
                            > > the Sephiroth (w/ the numbers as 'rooms')
                            >
                            > Suddenly I am very interested in this.

                            ***Number squares in general were a part of a more 'practical' Kabbalistic
                            viewpoint that came from R.Tzayach's emulation of Abulafia in many respects
                            (skipping and jumping, ie the dangerous Gematriac path) as well as his
                            exposure (acc. to Kaplan) to the Mostarabians, who were the native remnants
                            in Israel (as opposed to the Spanish exiles). Kaplan indicates that Tzayach
                            learned many of the older techniques of which he writes, from the
                            Mostarabians.

                            > > 2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a
                            > > whole
                            >
                            > You wanna go OT for a bit on Reshimu, I really don't
                            > get it?

                            ***Reshimu is tough... Okay. Reshimu is the residue left behind by the
                            Tzimtzum. It pervaded the entirety of the universe. Then the sephiroth were
                            created, and reshimu pervaded them as well (I think the idea of Reshimu is
                            parallel to the Edomite kings)... when the influx of Ain Soph entered the
                            Sephirah of Gevurah, the reshimu mixed with the influx and this either a)
                            shattered the vessels or b) produced some sort of proto-Qlippothic (viral??)
                            entities which shattered the Vessels... I'll need to read more to say any
                            more on this subject.

                            > > 3) The idea of expanded consciousness and restricted
                            > > consciousness +
                            > > The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                            > > What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'
                            >
                            > Is this similar to Crowley's 'magickal memory?'

                            ***I'm only halfway through this concept... but the expanded/restricted
                            dichotomy tells us that the Torah (as the sum of all total spiritual
                            states... think of each person, situation, feeling, thought, etc... being
                            combined all into one huge equation) can be worked out through different
                            types of equations (Algebra, Geometry and Calculus can all solve the same
                            problem by different means). You'd have to explain the Crowley concept for
                            me to know.

                            > > 4) The concept of root souls +
                            > > the idea of prayers creating angels (intermediary
                            > > reflections/angels created
                            > > at every level in between)
                            >
                            > COuld you explain root souls a bit more?

                            ***Root souls are basically groups of souls that are on a similar vector in
                            the gilgul/cycle of reincarnation. Compare this to Jung's idea of racial
                            souls. IMO, the truth is somewhere between the two.

                            > > 5) The nature of prophecies and dreams
                            >
                            > > 6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a type
                            > > of Synesthesia (corrected)
                            >
                            > In English?

                            ***Sorry, the word is correctly spelled synesthesia, defined as follows:

                            A condition in which one type of stimulation evokes the sensation of
                            another, as when the hearing of a sound produces the visualization of a
                            color.
                            A sensation felt in one part of the body as a result of stimulus applied to
                            another, as in referred pain.
                            The description of one kind of sense impression by using words that normally
                            describe another.

                            FI, I saw a sound, I heard a color, etc...

                            http://www.doctorhugo.org/synaesthesia/SynZvi.html

                            When the Ten Commandments were given, all the people saw sounds (Exodus,
                            20,18), and heard images. At that moment, the whole Jewish folk were staying
                            around Mount Sinai, and more than 600.000 adult men (between 20 and 60 years
                            old) participated in the event (plus women and children). The quantity of
                            presented people- all together- was more than 2.000.000. All these people
                            were "synesthetes" at that time. It means that most profound group effects
                            of S are possible and may be looked for.

                            ==

                            B'shalom

                            Casey Sheldon
                          • Bruno Faustino
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 4, 2003
                              My adept-friend told me to study the following subjects (using Meditation
                              and Kabbalah as a guide) if I wanted to understand the Partzufim:
                              1) The number squares (Rabbi Joseph Tzayach) representing
                              the Sephiroth (w/ the numbers as 'rooms')
                              2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a whole
                              3) The idea of expanded consciousness and restricted consciousness +
                              The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                              What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'
                              4) The concept of root souls +
                              the idea of prayers creating angels (intermediary reflections/angels created
                              at every level in between)
                              5) The nature of prophecies and dreams
                              6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a type of Synesthia

                              *** could you give me a link to n�s 1) , 3) and 6) ?
                              Thanks in advance.

                              Chesedel

                            • Casey Sheldon
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jun 4, 2003
                                > My adept-friend told me to study the following subjects (using Meditation
                                > and Kabbalah as a guide) if I wanted to understand the Partzufim:
                                > 1) The number squares (Rabbi Joseph Tzayach) representing
                                > the Sephiroth (w/ the numbers as 'rooms')
                                > 2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a whole
                                > 3) The idea of expanded consciousness and restricted consciousness +
                                > The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                                > What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'
                                > 4) The concept of root souls +
                                > the idea of prayers creating angels (intermediary
                                > reflections/angels created
                                > at every level in between)
                                > 5) The nature of prophecies and dreams
                                > 6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a type of Synesthia
                                >
                                > *** could you give me a link to nºs 1) , 3) and 6) ?
                                > Thanks in advance.

                                Hmm... 6 I have right here:
                                http://www.doctorhugo.org/synaesthesia/SynZvi.html

                                I'm sure there is a LOT more on the subject, but all you have to do is plug
                                the words Sinai and Synesthesia (<--- note the spelling... you'll only see
                                me spell it right once, folks, step right up!!!)

                                This guy is the best I could find on short notice(for number 1), although
                                I'm sure there is more out there.

                                http://www.netmastersinc.com/secrets/magic_squares.htm

                                I couldn't find no. 3; I'll have to go through M&K and find it... but here's
                                the Usenet post from my first discussion with nguyen.

                                http://makeashorterlink.com/?L3E725DC4

                                ==

                                B'shalom

                                Casey Sheldon
                                ---
                              • Logan
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jun 4, 2003
                                  > ***Number squares in general were a part of a more
                                  > 'practical' Kabbalistic
                                  > viewpoint that came from R.Tzayach's emulation of
                                  > Abulafia in many respects
                                  > (skipping and jumping, ie the dangerous Gematriac
                                  > path) as well as his
                                  > exposure (acc. to Kaplan) to the Mostarabians, who
                                  > were the native remnants
                                  > in Israel (as opposed to the Spanish exiles). Kaplan
                                  > indicates that Tzayach
                                  > learned many of the older techniques of which he
                                  > writes, from the
                                  > Mostarabians.
                                  >
                                  > > > 2) The general concepts of the Ari's system as a
                                  > > > whole
                                  > >
                                  > > You wanna go OT for a bit on Reshimu, I really
                                  > don't
                                  > > get it?
                                  >
                                  > ***Reshimu is tough... Okay. Reshimu is the residue
                                  > left behind by the
                                  > Tzimtzum. It pervaded the entirety of the universe.
                                  > Then the sephiroth were
                                  > created, and reshimu pervaded them as well (I think
                                  > the idea of Reshimu is
                                  > parallel to the Edomite kings)... when the influx of
                                  > Ain Soph entered the
                                  > Sephirah of Gevurah, the reshimu mixed with the
                                  > influx and this either a)
                                  > shattered the vessels or b) produced some sort of
                                  > proto-Qlippothic (viral??)
                                  > entities which shattered the Vessels... I'll need to
                                  > read more to say any
                                  > more on this subject.

                                  Reshimu IS tough. I got the metaphor of the smell
                                  left over in the wine bottle after the wine has been
                                  emptied to make way for creation (did God hammer a
                                  bottle of wine before he started? that would certainly
                                  explain the platypus). Reshimu and Tzim Tzum surely
                                  happen at the Aleph-Bet stage (?) for everyone who has
                                  been involved in the letter study up until now.
                                  Viruses are certainly prehistoric if not totally
                                  primordial and their effect is to reprogramme an
                                  individual cell until too much virus builds up inside
                                  and the vessel shatters, or the cell 'lyses.' At
                                  least that is one their effects the other is the lytic
                                  state, where the cell deons't shatter but just turns
                                  out an endless supply of virus. Don't know if I want
                                  to say Qlipphoth are Viruses although the ideas do
                                  seem quite similar. There's a nice bit in Godel
                                  Escher and Bach which explains the strange loops of
                                  lamda bacteriophage, mean lookin' bugger init.

                                  > > > 3) The idea of expanded consciousness and
                                  > restricted
                                  > > > consciousness +
                                  > > > The esoteric concept of 'Torah' +
                                  > > > What Kaplan says about 'Marvelous memory'
                                  > >
                                  > > Is this similar to Crowley's 'magickal memory?'
                                  >
                                  > ***I'm only halfway through this concept... but the
                                  > expanded/restricted
                                  > dichotomy tells us that the Torah (as the sum of all
                                  > total spiritual
                                  > states... think of each person, situation, feeling,
                                  > thought, etc... being
                                  > combined all into one huge equation) can be worked
                                  > out through different
                                  > types of equations (Algebra, Geometry and Calculus
                                  > can all solve the same
                                  > problem by different means). You'd have to explain
                                  > the Crowley concept for
                                  > me to know.

                                  I am not sure about the exact Thelemic idea. I would
                                  say that we are insitinctually programmed i.e. in our
                                  genetic memory with knowledge of an unbelievable
                                  history of existence and this can be tapped into
                                  during Astral travel, trance, meditation etc. the
                                  first glimpses of the genetic memory are memories of
                                  previous lives but it goes a lot deeper than this into
                                  the molecular unity of life with time.

                                  > > > 4) The concept of root souls +
                                  > > > the idea of prayers creating angels
                                  > (intermediary
                                  > > > reflections/angels created
                                  > > > at every level in between)
                                  > >
                                  > > COuld you explain root souls a bit more?
                                  >
                                  > ***Root souls are basically groups of souls that are
                                  > on a similar vector in
                                  > the gilgul/cycle of reincarnation. Compare this to
                                  > Jung's idea of racial
                                  > souls. IMO, the truth is somewhere between the two.

                                  So like egregores? But not ones that we build rather
                                  the ones which we are derived from? An egregore is
                                  some kind of (sub) (super) intelligent entity formed
                                  as a result of the interaction of a number of people.
                                  For instance, all the church christian souls could be
                                  said to form an oversoul which is church christian
                                  Jesus (as opposed to the LogosChrist which is an
                                  architect of universes) and all the church christian
                                  souls are in a similar (yet not congruent) vector in
                                  the gilgul cycle of reincarnation, that is they are at
                                  rougly equivalent places in their 'spiritual
                                  development'.

                                  This idea is mirrored in Conflux, where the players
                                  (masques yet Confluxes unto themselves) within a
                                  Conflux interact in order to give the Conflux an
                                  overall Masque, which then goes on to be a Masque
                                  within another Confluxes Masque.

                                  > > > 5) The nature of prophecies and dreams
                                  > >
                                  > > > 6) The lights and colors theory of Sinai as a
                                  > type
                                  > > > of Synesthesia (corrected)
                                  > >
                                  > > In English?
                                  >
                                  > ***Sorry, the word is correctly spelled synesthesia,
                                  > defined as follows:

                                  It wasn't the mispelling, it was the use of complex
                                  words that I know you like so much. I like it too,
                                  but its sometimes nice to put the explanation in as
                                  great a layman's terms as possible as well. I am as
                                  guilty as you in this respect but we must try,
                                  AquAries! pr. AkWaRiez, call me Ariez...

                                  > A condition in which one type of stimulation evokes
                                  > the sensation of
                                  > another, as when the hearing of a sound produces the
                                  > visualization of a
                                  > color.
                                  > A sensation felt in one part of the body as a result
                                  > of stimulus applied to
                                  > another, as in referred pain.
                                  > The description of one kind of sense impression by
                                  > using words that normally
                                  > describe another.
                                  >
                                  > FI, I saw a sound, I heard a color, etc...
                                  >
                                  > http://www.doctorhugo.org/synaesthesia/SynZvi.html

                                  Sounds like that random phenomena accounted in
                                  tripping now and then where people can no longer
                                  perceive the world around them but only words. For
                                  instance, a friend of mine from MSU, a Jewish guy
                                  called Ari (with a pretty curly flock of
                                  hair)incidentally, told me he was walking through a
                                  carpark on LSD and saw only the words CAR CAR CAR CAR
                                  CAR CAR CAR. I had several interesting discussions
                                  with him on the similarities and differences between
                                  frogs and horses, and pigs and fishes.

                                  Logos.

                                  =====
                                  'O' chief of the Bharatas, know that whatever you see in existence, both the moving and the nonmoving, is only a combination of the field of activites and the knower of the field.' Chapter 13 Text 27, Bhagavad-Gita

                                  http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                                  http://calendar.yahoo.com
                                • Casey Sheldon
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jun 4, 2003
                                    > > ***Reshimu is tough... Okay. Reshimu is the residue
                                    > > left behind by the
                                    > > Tzimtzum. It pervaded the entirety of the universe.
                                    > > Then the sephiroth were
                                    > > created, and reshimu pervaded them as well (I think
                                    > > the idea of Reshimu is
                                    > > parallel to the Edomite kings)... when the influx of
                                    > > Ain Soph entered the
                                    > > Sephirah of Gevurah, the reshimu mixed with the
                                    > > influx and this either a)
                                    > > shattered the vessels or b) produced some sort of
                                    > > proto-Qlippothic (viral??)
                                    > > entities which shattered the Vessels... I'll need to
                                    > > read more to say any
                                    > > more on this subject.
                                    >
                                    > Reshimu IS tough. I got the metaphor of the smell
                                    > left over in the wine bottle after the wine has been
                                    > emptied to make way for creation (did God hammer a
                                    > bottle of wine before he started? that would certainly
                                    > explain the platypus). Reshimu and Tzim Tzum surely
                                    > happen at the Aleph-Bet stage (?) for everyone who has
                                    > been involved in the letter study up until now.

                                    ***I actually had a Tzimtzum experience that I wrote about awhile back, but
                                    didn't remember until I read my own post about it. And yeah, I had it about
                                    the time I was doing the initial work on the secondary revision that I'm
                                    still working on (6 months later... argh). On reshimu though... I was
                                    thinking about the concepts of Yesh and Ayin, being and emptiness... Yesh is
                                    anything that is said to be separate from anything else. Even if we said
                                    Ayin but not Yesh, then we are still talking in terms of Being... Ayin is
                                    that (in this universe) which is ultimately undifferentiated. I think that
                                    this is the reshimu. Now, why does that react so harshly against "Severe
                                    Judgement"? Judgement I suppose is the first Sephirah that although it is
                                    purely internal, applies Force outward with relative vehemence to it's
                                    internal process. Tiphereth is the balance of inner/outer, but Geburah is
                                    still almost 60/40 (more internal than external) imo. Any thoughts here?

                                    > Viruses are certainly prehistoric if not totally
                                    > primordial and their effect is to reprogramme an
                                    > individual cell until too much virus builds up inside
                                    > and the vessel shatters, or the cell 'lyses.' At
                                    > least that is one their effects the other is the lytic
                                    > state, where the cell deons't shatter but just turns
                                    > out an endless supply of virus. Don't know if I want
                                    > to say Qlipphoth are Viruses although the ideas do
                                    > seem quite similar. There's a nice bit in Godel
                                    > Escher and Bach which explains the strange loops of
                                    > lamda bacteriophage, mean lookin' bugger init.

                                    ***I'll look for it, but I'm going back to Maimonides to learn about words
                                    right now. That book is a lot of fun (The Guide for the Perplexed).

                                    > > restricted
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Is this similar to Crowley's 'magickal memory?'
                                    > >
                                    > > ***I'm only halfway through this concept... but the
                                    > > expanded/restricted
                                    > > dichotomy tells us that the Torah (as the sum of all
                                    > > total spiritual
                                    > > states... think of each person, situation, feeling,
                                    > > thought, etc... being
                                    > > combined all into one huge equation) can be worked
                                    > > out through different
                                    > > types of equations (Algebra, Geometry and Calculus
                                    > > can all solve the same
                                    > > problem by different means). You'd have to explain
                                    > > the Crowley concept for
                                    > > me to know.
                                    >
                                    > I am not sure about the exact Thelemic idea. I would
                                    > say that we are insitinctually programmed i.e. in our
                                    > genetic memory with knowledge of an unbelievable
                                    > history of existence and this can be tapped into
                                    > during Astral travel, trance, meditation etc. the
                                    > first glimpses of the genetic memory are memories of
                                    > previous lives but it goes a lot deeper than this into
                                    > the molecular unity of life with time.

                                    ***It sounds like it fits pretty well, but I'll go back and look it up later
                                    anyway.

                                    > > (intermediary
                                    > > >
                                    > > > COuld you explain root souls a bit more?
                                    > >
                                    > > ***Root souls are basically groups of souls that are
                                    > > on a similar vector in
                                    > > the gilgul/cycle of reincarnation. Compare this to
                                    > > Jung's idea of racial
                                    > > souls. IMO, the truth is somewhere between the two.
                                    >
                                    > So like egregores? But not ones that we build rather
                                    > the ones which we are derived from? An egregore is
                                    > some kind of (sub) (super) intelligent entity formed
                                    > as a result of the interaction of a number of people.
                                    > For instance, all the church christian souls could be
                                    > said to form an oversoul which is church christian
                                    > Jesus (as opposed to the LogosChrist which is an
                                    > architect of universes) and all the church christian
                                    > souls are in a similar (yet not congruent) vector in
                                    > the gilgul cycle of reincarnation, that is they are at
                                    > rougly equivalent places in their 'spiritual
                                    > development'.

                                    ***I'm not sure, because I know that egregores can be completely divorced
                                    from corporate life, whereas Root Souls are eidolons based purely on
                                    evolutionary breeding and growth. They are both a type of eidolon... an
                                    image in the quantum info. flow, but perhaps of different types. One example
                                    I heard was that of the similarities of ppl who end up founding nations.
                                    Perhaps they all belong to a certain Root Soul branch... all Builders... who
                                    knows?

                                    > This idea is mirrored in Conflux, where the players
                                    > (masques yet Confluxes unto themselves) within a
                                    > Conflux interact in order to give the Conflux an
                                    > overall Masque, which then goes on to be a Masque
                                    > within another Confluxes Masque.

                                    ***Yeah, that works too. :)

                                    > > type
                                    > > >
                                    > > > In English?
                                    > >
                                    > > ***Sorry, the word is correctly spelled synesthesia,
                                    > > defined as follows:
                                    >
                                    > It wasn't the mispelling, it was the use of complex
                                    > words that I know you like so much. I like it too,
                                    > but its sometimes nice to put the explanation in as
                                    > great a layman's terms as possible as well. I am as
                                    > guilty as you in this respect but we must try,
                                    > AquAries! pr. AkWaRiez, call me Ariez...

                                    ***AquaAiry us? Multiply the knowledge... use big words and increase your
                                    vocabulary daily. yeah! No problem, LogAriez (good thing you don't go by the
                                    handle Ovid, that would be... well...), explaining gives me a chance to sort
                                    things out for myself as well.

                                    > > A condition in which one type of stimulation evokes
                                    > > the sensation of
                                    > > another, as when the hearing of a sound produces the
                                    > > visualization of a
                                    > > color.
                                    > > A sensation felt in one part of the body as a result
                                    > > of stimulus applied to
                                    > > another, as in referred pain.
                                    > > The description of one kind of sense impression by
                                    > > using words that normally
                                    > > describe another.
                                    > >
                                    > > FI, I saw a sound, I heard a color, etc...
                                    > >
                                    > > http://www.doctorhugo.org/synaesthesia/SynZvi.html
                                    >
                                    > Sounds like that random phenomena accounted in
                                    > tripping now and then where people can no longer
                                    > perceive the world around them but only words. For
                                    > instance, a friend of mine from MSU, a Jewish guy
                                    > called Ari (with a pretty curly flock of
                                    > hair)incidentally, told me he was walking through a
                                    > carpark on LSD and saw only the words CAR CAR CAR CAR
                                    > CAR CAR CAR. I had several interesting discussions
                                    > with him on the similarities and differences between
                                    > frogs and horses, and pigs and fishes.

                                    ***Yeah, the field has mainly come back under study because of LSD
                                    experiences. Prior to that it was pretty much considered the stuff of bad
                                    fiction by the mechanical Newtonians.

                                    ==

                                    B'shalom

                                    Casey Sheldon
                                    ---
                                  • Bruno Faustino
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jun 5, 2003
                                      Reshimu according to Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh of www.inner.org is the impression of G-d�s Essence that remained in the void after the Tzimtzum. This Reshimu is what originated Adam Kadmon.

                                      Chesedel

                                    • Casey Sheldon
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jun 5, 2003
                                        >> ***I'm only halfway through this concept... but the
                                        >> expanded/restricted
                                        >> dichotomy tells us that the Torah (as the sum of all
                                        >> total spiritual
                                        >> states... think of each person, situation, feeling,
                                        >> thought, etc... being
                                        >> combined all into one huge equation) can be worked
                                        >> out through different
                                        >> types of equations (Algebra, Geometry and Calculus
                                        >> can all solve the same
                                        >> problem by different means). You'd have to explain
                                        >> the Crowley concept for
                                        >> me to know.
                                        >
                                        >I am not sure about the exact Thelemic idea. I would
                                        >say that we are insitinctually programmed i.e. in our
                                        >genetic memory with knowledge of an unbelievable
                                        >history of existence and this can be tapped into
                                        >during Astral travel, trance, meditation etc. the
                                        >first glimpses of the genetic memory are memories of
                                        >previous lives but it goes a lot deeper than this into
                                        >the molecular unity of life with time.

                                        ***Okay, in thinking about this further, I'd say that combining this idea
                                        with what I mentioned would explain how point 3 and the first half of point
                                        4 link together. FI, we could say that the sum of a given lineage of genetic
                                        memory is the "body" of a certain Root Soul. It allows various methods of
                                        access, as a Tree can have many branches or roots (the criteria for what is
                                        a root and what is a branch is basically defined by whether past or future
                                        in development). Obviously, expanded consciousness of some sort is necessary
                                        to tap the Source in this case. Perhaps this is why some have talents in one
                                        area of magick, but no success in others. A resonance-link based on
                                        placement in the Root Soul of the individual and the ability has to already
                                        be there? ... Prayers creating angels might fit in here, as well as a
                                        discussion of something that the Ari talks about, in regards to attaching
                                        oneself to a highly ascended soul, in order to allow their energy to aid
                                        you.
                                        Prayers create angels on the various levels, as a standing wave in the
                                        quantum information exchange, that allow information that sympathetically
                                        matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of the Seraphim -linked with
                                        Beriya- calling one to another...) to be transmitted back to the source of
                                        the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan mentions, can only have
                                        one mission (after that... do they dissipate?).
                                        Actually this is where the breathing of the Neshama (airlock or winch/pully,
                                        whatever) fits in... we transmit these requests through the release of
                                        "used-up air" back into the ether (Yetsirah). However, why don't we get
                                        every wish that we immediately think of? Teth. Teth is the membrane that
                                        keeps that (viral?) ego-meme shit out of the general atmosphere. Only the
                                        most tortured screams of those dying in the spirit actually make it out, and
                                        that's because the source of the request, in this hypothetical situation, as
                                        an organism, has lost too many cells (to lysing?) and is dying inside.
                                        However, a lack of even basic spiritual understanding keeps it so that
                                        low-level Yetsiratic non-corporeals always have a food source... who can
                                        blame them? They eat the fear, worry, anger, joy, even ectasy (Lillim?) and
                                        whatnot that makes it past our membrane for one reason: We first have to let
                                        it in. Maybe that's why SY talks about sealing the Ruach... don't know, and
                                        now I'm just rambling. l8rz

                                        ==

                                        B'shalom

                                        Casey Sheldon

                                        ---
                                      • Paul
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jun 5, 2003
                                          --- In ExclusivelyKabbalah@yahoogroups.com, "Casey Sheldon"
                                          <ayrkain@o...> wrote:

                                          ... Prayers creating angels might fit in here, as well as a
                                          > discussion of something that the Ari talks about, in regards to
                                          attaching
                                          > oneself to a highly ascended soul, in order to allow their energy
                                          to aid
                                          > you.
                                          > Prayers create angels on the various levels, as a standing wave in
                                          the
                                          > quantum information exchange, that allow information that
                                          sympathetically
                                          > matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of the Seraphim -
                                          linked with
                                          > Beriya- calling one to another...) to be transmitted back to the
                                          source of
                                          > the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan mentions, can
                                          only have
                                          > one mission (after that... do they dissipate?).

                                          Are the angels created, or more like "formed" from something already
                                          existing? The possibility of an angel for whatever specific task
                                          already exists Beriyah, I would think, under the realm of whichever
                                          archangel the task applies to. It seems to me that a "personality"
                                          for each distinct prayer's purpose would form (I'm picturing whirling
                                          cloud-like energy taking the shape of a man), fulfill its duty, and
                                          then kind of fade back into the already existing energies. Not
                                          really dissipating, as the substance is still there, but just going
                                          back to where it came from.

                                          Paul
                                        • Casey Sheldon
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jun 5, 2003
                                            > --- In ExclusivelyKabbalah@yahoogroups.com, "Casey Sheldon"
                                            > <ayrkain@o...> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > ... Prayers creating angels might fit in here, as well as a
                                            > > discussion of something that the Ari talks about, in regards to
                                            > attaching
                                            > > oneself to a highly ascended soul, in order to allow their energy
                                            > to aid
                                            > > you.
                                            > > Prayers create angels on the various levels, as a standing wave in
                                            > the
                                            > > quantum information exchange, that allow information that
                                            > sympathetically
                                            > > matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of the Seraphim -
                                            > linked with
                                            > > Beriya- calling one to another...) to be transmitted back to the
                                            > source of
                                            > > the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan mentions, can
                                            > only have
                                            > > one mission (after that... do they dissipate?).
                                            >
                                            > Are the angels created, or more like "formed" from something already
                                            > existing? The possibility of an angel for whatever specific task
                                            > already exists Beriyah, I would think, under the realm of whichever
                                            > archangel the task applies to. It seems to me that a "personality"
                                            > for each distinct prayer's purpose would form (I'm picturing whirling
                                            > cloud-like energy taking the shape of a man), fulfill its duty, and
                                            > then kind of fade back into the already existing energies. Not
                                            > really dissipating, as the substance is still there, but just going
                                            > back to where it came from.

                                            ***I think you're absolutely right on all counts there. Yetsirah is
                                            energetic, and Beriya is Information, so in one sense we might say that
                                            Beriya is an "ex nihilo" substance, but it, like energy I imagine, is
                                            subject to some aspect of conservation. The Yetsiratic lower angel, more
                                            than likely, (hmmm...) dissolves (?) back into its primary substance,
                                            whereas the Briatic angels serve more like root servers on the net, mapping
                                            and routing the flow of supernal Information. Thank you for forcing me to
                                            clarify :)

                                            ==

                                            B'shalom

                                            Casey Sheldon
                                            ---
                                          • Logan
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jun 6, 2003
                                              > > I am not sure about the exact Thelemic idea. I
                                              > would
                                              > > say that we are insitinctually programmed i.e. in
                                              > our
                                              > > genetic memory with knowledge of an unbelievable
                                              > > history of existence and this can be tapped into
                                              > > during Astral travel, trance, meditation etc. the
                                              > > first glimpses of the genetic memory are memories
                                              > of
                                              > > previous lives but it goes a lot deeper than this
                                              > into
                                              > > the molecular unity of life with time.
                                              >
                                              > ***It sounds like it fits pretty well, but I'll go
                                              > back and look it up later
                                              > anyway.

                                              Thsi connects nicely with Yesod, Yesod as the gene
                                              soup store, Yesod astral plane, Yesod as reincarnation
                                              command centre (;)), etc etc.

                                              > ***I'm not sure, because I know that egregores can
                                              > be completely divorced
                                              > from corporate life, whereas Root Souls are eidolons
                                              > based purely on
                                              > evolutionary breeding and growth. They are both a
                                              > type of eidolon... an
                                              > image in the quantum info. flow, but perhaps of
                                              > different types. One example
                                              > I heard was that of the similarities of ppl who end
                                              > up founding nations.
                                              > Perhaps they all belong to a certain Root Soul
                                              > branch... all Builders... who
                                              > knows?

                                              Logos.

                                              =====
                                              'No Faustus, curse thyself, curse Lucifer, that hath deprived thee of the joys of heaven. It strikes, it strikes! Now body, turn to air, or Lucifer will bear thee quick to hell. O' soul be changed into small water drops, and fall into the ocean, ne'er be found. O' mercy heaven, look not so fierce on me; adders and serpents, let me breathe awhile! Ugly hell, gape not! Come not Lucifer! I'll burn my books! O' Mephastophilis!' Dr Faustus, Christopher Marlowe
                                              http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                                              http://calendar.yahoo.com
                                            • Logan
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jun 6, 2003
                                                CASEY: I'm only halfway through this concept... but
                                                the
                                                expanded/restricted dichotomy tells us that the Torah
                                                (as the sum of all total spiritual states... think of
                                                each person, situation, feeling, thought, etc... being
                                                combined all into one huge equation) can be worked
                                                out through different types of equations (Algebra,
                                                Geometry and Calculus can all solve the same problem
                                                by different means). You'd have to explain the Crowley
                                                concept for me to know.

                                                LOGAN: I am not sure about the exact Thelemic idea. I
                                                would say that we are insitinctually programmed i.e.
                                                in
                                                our genetic memory with knowledge of an unbelievable
                                                history of existence and this can be tapped intoduring
                                                Astral travel, trance, meditation etc. the first
                                                glimpses of the genetic memory are memories of
                                                previous lives but it goes a lot deeper than this
                                                into the molecular unity of life with time.

                                                CASEY: Okay, in thinking about this further, I'd say
                                                that combining this idea with what I mentioned would
                                                explain how point 3 and the first half of point
                                                4 link together. FI, we could say that the sum of a
                                                given lineage of genetic memory is the "body" of a
                                                certain Root Soul.

                                                LOGAN: Which explains why one might recieve benefits
                                                from worshipping one's ancestors. By focusing on what
                                                another part of the root soul has attained you may be
                                                able to bring some of the benefits into your own life.
                                                The negative side effects might cross over as well
                                                though.

                                                CASEY: It allows various methods of access, as a Tree
                                                can have many branches or roots (the criteria for what
                                                is a root and what is a branch is basically defined by
                                                whether past or future in development). Obviously,
                                                expanded consciousness of some sort is necessary to
                                                tap the Source in this case. Perhaps this is why some
                                                have talents in one area of magick, but no success in
                                                others. A resonance-link based on placement in the
                                                Root Soul of the individual and the ability has to
                                                already be there? ...

                                                CASEY: Prayers creating angels might fit in here, as
                                                well as a discussion of something that the Ari talks
                                                about, in regards to attaching oneself to a highly
                                                ascended soul, in order to allow their energy to aid
                                                you.

                                                LOGAN: Sending angels out to contact the root over
                                                soul ? I saw an image once of this white amorphous
                                                thing with loads of light tentacles coming out of it.
                                                The tentacles go into individual bodies which are
                                                scattered throughout diffferent dimensions and time
                                                frames. For an example of how I (ego) dealt with this
                                                idea see 'Terrible Planet' in ??? under the poem
                                                'Remote Control.'

                                                CASEY: Prayers create angels on the various levels, as
                                                a standing wave in the quantum information exchange,
                                                that allow information that sympathetically
                                                matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of the
                                                Seraphim -linked with Beriya- calling one to
                                                another...) to be transmitted back to the source of
                                                the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan
                                                mentions, can only have one mission (after that... do
                                                they dissipate?).

                                                LOGAN: If we liken one mission angels to
                                                hormones/pheromones (which I do), then after the lock
                                                they needed to connect with has been opened (i.e. they
                                                have activated that function within the cell that
                                                needed activating), then the protiens that make up
                                                their structure would just dissolve back into the
                                                general intra/extra-cellular matrix. Which is the
                                                chapter of the SY which say and Abraham and such and
                                                such and all the souls they created went to paradise
                                                (or something like that), I thought that might be 6:3?
                                                Anyways to sum up, we could look at it as the
                                                individual cell releases whatever signalling factors
                                                (coded for individual protiens/hormones) it needs into
                                                the blood (Kether/Aleph). These signalling
                                                factors/one-mission angels go to the glandular command
                                                centre/archangel of the required demand and ask for
                                                the required supply of whatever. The required supply
                                                of hormone (information) or proteins (building blocks)
                                                are dispatched to the cell that required it.

                                                CASEY: Actually this is where the breathing of the
                                                Neshama (airlock or winch/pully, whatever) fits in...
                                                we transmit these requests through the release of
                                                "used-up air" back into the ether (Yetsirah).

                                                LOGAN:
                                                http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBooktransp.html#Vesicle-mediated%20transport

                                                The rest of the images on here may be useful.

                                                http://www.cytochemistry.net/Cell-biology/membrane_intro.htm#Architecture
                                                http://www.cytochemistry.net/Cell-biology/rer2.htm

                                                Keywords protien transport for the Daath airlock (nice
                                                metaphor BTW can I borrow it?)

                                                CASEY: However, why don't we get every wish that we
                                                immediately think of? Teth. Teth is the membrane that
                                                keeps that (viral?) ego-meme shit out of the general
                                                atmosphere.

                                                LOGAN: Well to be precise it wouldn't be the membrane
                                                as such, more the golgi apparatus and rough/smooth
                                                endoplasmic reticuluum within the cytosol. Teth takes
                                                this things out before they get to the Daath
                                                membrane/airlock. Or rather in the case of viruses,
                                                ego-thoughts, Teth breaks them down into their
                                                component chunks before displaying them on the side of
                                                the cell, thus revealing the egoistic nature of the
                                                demands of the cell and notifying the authorities who
                                                immediatly discipline the cell in question. The
                                                punishment tends to be phagocytosis and immmediate
                                                breakdown of the cell membrane through the use of
                                                lysosyme.

                                                CASEY: Only the most tortured screams of those dying
                                                in the spirit actually make it out, and that's because
                                                the source of the request, in this hypothetical
                                                situation, as an organism, has lost too many cells (to
                                                lysing?) and is dying inside.

                                                LOGAN: At least those tortured screams notify the body
                                                that there is a problem in a certain area, so if there
                                                is a chance at healing Raphael can get involved.

                                                CASEY: However, a lack of even basic spiritual
                                                understanding keeps it so that low-level Yetsiratic
                                                non-corporeals always have a food source... who can
                                                blame them? They eat the fear, worry, anger, joy,
                                                even ectasy (Lillim?) and whatnot that makes it past
                                                our membrane for one reason: We first have to let
                                                it in.

                                                LOGAN: There are parts of the body that clear up the
                                                remnants of lysed cells and recycle what can be
                                                recycled. If we say that fear, worry and anger, etc
                                                are toxins within the bloodstream of the Mind then
                                                there are intracellular defense mechanisms i.e.
                                                defenses within the cell that cope with these toxins
                                                (i.e. Confused Venutian) if they do get past the
                                                membrane, and these toxins would be denatured and
                                                destroyed by the cell in question and any debris left
                                                over would be recycled.

                                                CASEY: Maybe that's why SY talks about sealing the
                                                Ruach... don't know, and now I'm just rambling.

                                                LOGAN: Sometimes they may be a good reason fear is in
                                                the blood. Perhaps there is a tiger after you?

                                                =====

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jun 6, 2003
                                                  CASEY: ... Prayers creating angels might fit in here,
                                                  as well as a discussion of something that the Ari
                                                  talks about, in regards to attaching oneself to a
                                                  highly ascended soul, in order to allow their energy
                                                  to aid you. Prayers create angels on the various
                                                  levels, as a standing wave in the quantum information
                                                  exchange, that allow information that sympathetically
                                                  matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of
                                                  the Seraphim - linked with Beriya- calling one to
                                                  another...) to be transmitted back to the source of
                                                  the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan
                                                  mentions, can only have one mission (after that... do
                                                  they dissipate?).

                                                  PAUL: Are the angels created, or more like "formed"
                                                  from something already existing? The possibility of
                                                  an angel for whatever specific task already exists
                                                  Beriyah, I would think, under the realm of whichever
                                                  archangel the task applies to. It seems to me that
                                                  a "personality" for each distinct prayer's purpose
                                                  would form (I'm picturing whirling cloud-like energy
                                                  taking the shape of a man), fulfill its duty, and
                                                  then kind of fade back into the already existing
                                                  energies. Not really dissipating, as the substance is
                                                  still there, but just going back to where it came
                                                  from.

                                                  LOGAN: Exactly, the whirling imagery would represent
                                                  the 'information' that is being expressed by the
                                                  hormone/masque/onemission angel in question rather
                                                  than the actual formation of it. The whirling would
                                                  thus be the Beriatic energy/data/info that is being
                                                  expressed through the Yetziratic form. The form
                                                  itself would look more 'chunky.'

                                                  =====

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jun 8, 2003

                                                    ***Delineation, the side-effect of Vav/Joining as differentiated from
                                                    Aleph/Unity (Ein Sof), produces hierarchy within a system. Memory itself is
                                                    part of this hierarchy. Remembering past lives is no small thing, but even
                                                    greater is the Tzadiq, who creates new realms of future possibility through
                                                    a 'reverse remembering'. This occurs when we can break out of our position
                                                    in the hierarchy... (Detach from the Masque, and like a salmon, ride upwards
                                                    to the next conflux, and jump, to the next, and so on and so forth??? I'm
                                                    still learning Logo-speak) The limbic center creates 'fear-sets' which when
                                                    projected outwards create a defensive posture, which tells everyone else
                                                    where we stand. Compare to the idea of the cosmic card game, in which we
                                                    have one card glued to our forehead (which everyone else can see, but we
                                                    can't) and we have one card in our hand, which only we can see.

                                                    > CASEY: Okay, in thinking about this further, I'd say
                                                    > that combining this idea with what I mentioned would
                                                    > explain how point 3 and the first half of point
                                                    > 4 link together. FI, we could say that the sum of a
                                                    > given lineage of genetic memory is the "body" of a
                                                    > certain Root Soul.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: Which explains why one might recieve benefits
                                                    > from worshipping one's ancestors. By focusing on what
                                                    > another part of the root soul has attained you may be
                                                    > able to bring some of the benefits into your own life.
                                                    > The negative side effects might cross over as well
                                                    > though.
                                                    >
                                                    > CASEY: It allows various methods of access, as a Tree
                                                    > can have many branches or roots (the criteria for what
                                                    > is a root and what is a branch is basically defined by
                                                    > whether past or future in development). Obviously,
                                                    > expanded consciousness of some sort is necessary to
                                                    > tap the Source in this case. Perhaps this is why some
                                                    > have talents in one area of magick, but no success in
                                                    > others. A resonance-link based on placement in the
                                                    > Root Soul of the individual and the ability has to
                                                    > already be there? ...
                                                    >
                                                    > CASEY: Prayers creating angels might fit in here, as
                                                    > well as a discussion of something that the Ari talks
                                                    > about, in regards to attaching oneself to a highly
                                                    > ascended soul, in order to allow their energy to aid
                                                    > you.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: Sending angels out to contact the root over
                                                    > soul ? I saw an image once of this white amorphous
                                                    > thing with loads of light tentacles coming out of it.
                                                    > The tentacles go into individual bodies which are
                                                    > scattered throughout diffferent dimensions and time
                                                    > frames. For an example of how I (ego) dealt with this
                                                    > idea see 'Terrible Planet' in ??? under the poem
                                                    > 'Remote Control.'

                                                    ***Yeah, that's it. Angels are just messengers. Our energy is the carrier of
                                                    the message, which is stored in the Quintessential Memory, just as our
                                                    personalities, memories, quirks, emotions, thoughts, etc... are. We are the
                                                    message.

                                                    > CASEY: Prayers create angels on the various levels, as
                                                    > a standing wave in the quantum information exchange,
                                                    > that allow information that sympathetically
                                                    > matches the initial "request" (Is. 6:3 speaks of the
                                                    > Seraphim -linked with Beriya- calling one to
                                                    > another...) to be transmitted back to the source of
                                                    > the request. Lower angels, though, I think Kaplan
                                                    > mentions, can only have one mission (after that... do
                                                    > they dissipate?).
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: If we liken one mission angels to
                                                    > hormones/pheromones (which I do), then after the lock
                                                    > they needed to connect with has been opened (i.e. they
                                                    > have activated that function within the cell that
                                                    > needed activating), then the protiens that make up
                                                    > their structure would just dissolve back into the
                                                    > general intra/extra-cellular matrix. Which is the
                                                    > chapter of the SY which say and Abraham and such and
                                                    > such and all the souls they created went to paradise
                                                    > (or something like that), I thought that might be 6:3?

                                                    ***Do you mean 6:7? I agree with you, although Paul summed it up better than
                                                    I could.

                                                    > Anyways to sum up, we could look at it as the
                                                    > individual cell releases whatever signalling factors
                                                    > (coded for individual protiens/hormones) it needs into
                                                    > the blood (Kether/Aleph). These signalling
                                                    > factors/one-mission angels go to the glandular command
                                                    > centre/archangel of the required demand and ask for
                                                    > the required supply of whatever. The required supply
                                                    > of hormone (information) or proteins (building blocks)
                                                    > are dispatched to the cell that required it.

                                                    ***Yeah, I compared them to the Internet root servers, but I think this is
                                                    an apt description as well.

                                                    > CASEY: Actually this is where the breathing of the
                                                    > Neshama (airlock or winch/pully, whatever) fits in...
                                                    > we transmit these requests through the release of
                                                    > "used-up air" back into the ether (Yetsirah).
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN:
                                                    > http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBooktransp.ht
                                                    > ml#Vesicle-mediated%20transport
                                                    >

                                                    > The rest of the images on here may be useful.
                                                    >
                                                    > http://www.cytochemistry.net/Cell-biology/membrane_intro.htm#Architecture
                                                    > http://www.cytochemistry.net/Cell-biology/rer2.htm
                                                    >
                                                    > Keywords protien transport for the Daath airlock (nice
                                                    > metaphor BTW can I borrow it?)

                                                    ***Sure, it isn't mine... I got it for free! :)

                                                    > CASEY: However, why don't we get every wish that we
                                                    > immediately think of? Teth. Teth is the membrane that
                                                    > keeps that (viral?) ego-meme shit out of the general
                                                    > atmosphere.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: Well to be precise it wouldn't be the membrane
                                                    > as such, more the golgi apparatus and rough/smooth
                                                    > endoplasmic reticuluum within the cytosol. Teth takes
                                                    > this things out before they get to the Daath
                                                    > membrane/airlock. Or rather in the case of viruses,
                                                    > ego-thoughts, Teth breaks them down into their
                                                    > component chunks before displaying them on the side of
                                                    > the cell, thus revealing the egoistic nature of the
                                                    > demands of the cell and notifying the authorities who
                                                    > immediatly discipline the cell in question. The
                                                    > punishment tends to be phagocytosis and immmediate
                                                    > breakdown of the cell membrane through the use of
                                                    > lysosyme.

                                                    ***This is why getting rid of the ego is described as putrefaction, and why
                                                    Zarathustra says that the higher we strive to go, the more we descend into
                                                    evil.

                                                    > CASEY: Only the most tortured screams of those dying
                                                    > in the spirit actually make it out, and that's because
                                                    > the source of the request, in this hypothetical
                                                    > situation, as an organism, has lost too many cells (to
                                                    > lysing?) and is dying inside.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: At least those tortured screams notify the body
                                                    > that there is a problem in a certain area, so if there
                                                    > is a chance at healing Raphael can get involved.

                                                    ***Exactly... it serves a purpose. However, I think even Raphael is a bit
                                                    bogged down by the excessive viral content of our current collective. I'd
                                                    rather not gloss over it like the Kabbalists of the past. This is the best
                                                    reason of all to see Michael as a healer as well, eh?

                                                    > CASEY: However, a lack of even basic spiritual
                                                    > understanding keeps it so that low-level Yetsiratic
                                                    > non-corporeals always have a food source... who can
                                                    > blame them? They eat the fear, worry, anger, joy,
                                                    > even ectasy (Lillim?) and whatnot that makes it past
                                                    > our membrane for one reason: We first have to let
                                                    > it in.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: There are parts of the body that clear up the
                                                    > remnants of lysed cells and recycle what can be
                                                    > recycled. If we say that fear, worry and anger, etc
                                                    > are toxins within the bloodstream of the Mind then
                                                    > there are intracellular defense mechanisms i.e.
                                                    > defenses within the cell that cope with these toxins
                                                    > (i.e. Confused Venutian) if they do get past the
                                                    > membrane, and these toxins would be denatured and
                                                    > destroyed by the cell in question and any debris left
                                                    > over would be recycled.

                                                    ***The Autumn People (Something Wicked This Way Comes, Bradbury).

                                                    > CASEY: Maybe that's why SY talks about sealing the
                                                    > Ruach... don't know, and now I'm just rambling.
                                                    >
                                                    > LOGAN: Sometimes they may be a good reason fear is in
                                                    > the blood. Perhaps there is a tiger after you?

                                                    ***In that case, of course it's good. That's one problem I'm having with the
                                                    new-age idea that Unity is All-Good and that Division is All-Evil. Yetzer
                                                    Tov and Yetzer HaRa are *both* necessary for us to live in this world.
                                                    Without fear, well, we'd all be tiger food (or maybe if you follow the
                                                    symbology, fear makes us tiger-food, hehe).

                                                    I think the sealing of the Ruach serves a different purpose, though. It
                                                    creates a hermetic seal... The Retort as an alchemical vessel. The tzimtzum
                                                    before the ray of light comes down through our mini-Kether (Da'at) which
                                                    serves as an Ispaklaria... a lens which defines the angel and how we will
                                                    see it. More on this in other forums.

                                                    see this link:

                                                    http://www.levity.com/alchemy/vessel.html

                                                    That's why the three axes and their dualities are so important... imo.

                                                    ==

                                                    B'shalom

                                                    Casey Sheldon
                                                    ---
                                                  • Logan
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Jun 9, 2003
                                                      ***Delineation, the side-effect of Vav/Joining as
                                                      differentiated from Aleph/Unity (Ein Sof), produces
                                                      hierarchy within a system. Memory itself is part of
                                                      this hierarchy. Remembering past lives is no small
                                                      thing, but even greater is the Tzadiq, who creates new
                                                      realms of future possibility through a 'reverse
                                                      remembering'.

                                                      a la 'remembering the future.' the Tzadiq sifts
                                                      through the time stream, purifying, sublimating,
                                                      removing lethal toxins, in order to select the reality
                                                      we most need to experience for that elusive idea of
                                                      growth in the meaning (matter/spirit fusion). This
                                                      would be related to Chokmah/Raziel/Chiah? I would
                                                      relate remembering past lives to Yesod, but I only
                                                      have fragments of a memory, i.e. my murder.

                                                      **This occurs when we can break out of our position
                                                      in the hierarchy... (Detach from the Masque, and
                                                      like a salmon, ride upwards to the next conflux, and
                                                      jump, to the next, and so on and so forth??? I'm
                                                      still learning Logo-speak) The limbic center creates
                                                      'fear-sets' which when projected outwards create a
                                                      defensive posture, which tells everyone else where we
                                                      stand. Compare to the idea of the cosmic card game, in
                                                      which we have one card glued to our forehead (which
                                                      everyone else can see, but we can't) and we have one
                                                      card in our hand, which only we can see.

                                                      As far as I am aware the Masque is quite important in
                                                      the recycling of meaning/flux, its just when people
                                                      think the masque is the 'be and end all' of who they
                                                      are that it becomes a problem. For instance thinking
                                                      that Tiphereth is the HGA, when it is in fact the seat
                                                      of the HGA, the HGA in fact being Binah (isn't it?).
                                                      If you are situated in a Conflux, which you are, then
                                                      you will be wearing a Masque, its whether you think
                                                      you are the Masque or not.

                                                      Remote Control

                                                      "the creature is something above my head,
                                                      it's invisible, it connects directly into my brain,
                                                      I am a puppet and I am not Pinnochio."

                                                      Slow arousal from a womb of imagining,
                                                      It comes, chittering from its ambience,
                                                      Extending probes of infinite silicon power,
                                                      Malevolent and intent,
                                                      It emerges into its host
                                                      and plays a body into the charged fire.

                                                      "I am not my soul!"
                                                      (lonely scream in the void)

                                                      This was taken from the idea of Masque realising that
                                                      it was not the person in their entirety and looking on
                                                      the idea of its soul as something much more deep and
                                                      eternal than itself with utter terror. To tell you
                                                      the truth I am still learning 'logo-speak' too, its
                                                      not my language (apart from Act2), its 'their's'.
                                                      Frighteningly enough.

                                                      > ***Yeah, that's it. Angels are just messengers. Our
                                                      > energy is the carrier of
                                                      > the message, which is stored in the Quintessential
                                                      > Memory, just as our
                                                      > personalities, memories, quirks, emotions, thoughts,
                                                      > etc... are. We are the
                                                      > message.

                                                      The first spiritual science was that of the father,
                                                      the second that of the son and now the third (in this
                                                      coming hehehehehe) is the science of the holy spirit,
                                                      which I think is to do with Yesod. With the advent of
                                                      the Matrix (and post modernism in general, collapse of
                                                      organised religion, collapse of gender specific roles,
                                                      etc etc) people, as a mass, are really beginning to
                                                      wonder about 'what's going on backstage.' They are
                                                      waking up to the idea that the Interactive Theatre is
                                                      about a lot more than the Masques the chorus of this
                                                      Greek tragedy are wearing. In essence we become (or
                                                      acknowledge that we already are) the Directors of
                                                      Conflux (a Masque which is as you say, out of Conflux)
                                                      as well as playing many parts and being involved in
                                                      make up and stage design...

                                                      > ***Do you mean 6:7? I agree with you, although Paul
                                                      > summed it up better than
                                                      > I could.

                                                      Yup. 6:7. The whole punchline of the SY (Kaplan's).
                                                      You are my dream as I am yours.

                                                      Logos.

                                                      =====
                                                      'She's not a girl who misses much... doo doo do doo doo oh yeah... She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane... The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors on his hobnailed boots... lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working over time... A soap impression of his wife that he ate and donated to the National Trust....' Happiness is a Warm Gun, The Beatles
                                                      http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                                                      http://calendar.yahoo.com
                                                    • Casey Sheldon
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jun 16, 2003
                                                        > ***Delineation, the side-effect of Vav/Joining as
                                                        > differentiated from Aleph/Unity (Ein Sof), produces
                                                        > hierarchy within a system. Memory itself is part of
                                                        > this hierarchy. Remembering past lives is no small
                                                        > thing, but even greater is the Tzadiq, who creates new
                                                        > realms of future possibility through a 'reverse
                                                        > remembering'.
                                                        >
                                                        > a la 'remembering the future.' the Tzadiq sifts
                                                        > through the time stream, purifying, sublimating,
                                                        > removing lethal toxins, in order to select the reality
                                                        > we most need to experience for that elusive idea of
                                                        > growth in the meaning (matter/spirit fusion). This
                                                        > would be related to Chokmah/Raziel/Chiah? I would
                                                        > relate remembering past lives to Yesod, but I only
                                                        > have fragments of a memory, i.e. my murder.

                                                        ***I see wisdom as an accumulation process... perhaps what might be seen as
                                                        a building of a Palace (Hekal). This is the path of the Chokam, the wise
                                                        man... A Tzadiq, though, is the other side of the process (of becoming
                                                        enlightened??) in that he Dreams new realities within himself that become
                                                        real outside. When a Tzadiq decrees, heaven agrees. The Chokam, he sees all
                                                        things, as one, and as none. The Tzadiq half of the equation is the
                                                        evolution of Binah-Understanding into Discernment, which allows him to live
                                                        with one foot in this world and one foot in the other. I think this is
                                                        intimately tied in with the idea of a tunnel between Yesod and Da'ath, by
                                                        way of dreams/images in Yesod and Knowledge as the Child of Wisdom and
                                                        Understanding. When a high level is reached (like the Ari, for instance) it
                                                        could be said that summation of these two paths is in their joining... into
                                                        the Chiyah, perhaps. The Adept has created his blazing palace of Shekinah
                                                        consciousness, and now molds the world around him with Wisdom and
                                                        Understanding, Mercy and Severity, Beauty and Foundation, Glory and
                                                        Splendour. Thou are that, Amen.

                                                        > **This occurs when we can break out of our position
                                                        > in the hierarchy... (Detach from the Masque, and
                                                        > like a salmon, ride upwards to the next conflux, and
                                                        > jump, to the next, and so on and so forth??? I'm
                                                        > still learning Logo-speak) The limbic center creates
                                                        > 'fear-sets' which when projected outwards create a
                                                        > defensive posture, which tells everyone else where we
                                                        > stand. Compare to the idea of the cosmic card game, in
                                                        > which we have one card glued to our forehead (which
                                                        > everyone else can see, but we can't) and we have one
                                                        > card in our hand, which only we can see.
                                                        >
                                                        > As far as I am aware the Masque is quite important in
                                                        > the recycling of meaning/flux, its just when people
                                                        > think the masque is the 'be and end all' of who they
                                                        > are that it becomes a problem. For instance thinking
                                                        > that Tiphereth is the HGA, when it is in fact the seat
                                                        > of the HGA, the HGA in fact being Binah (isn't it?).
                                                        > If you are situated in a Conflux, which you are, then
                                                        > you will be wearing a Masque, its whether you think
                                                        > you are the Masque or not.

                                                        ***The HGA is all three supernals... as various stages. When the Ruach is
                                                        united, and the inner Tzimtzum happens, then the HGA descends as Binah, The
                                                        Supernal Mother. It's useful to think of the Magen... Three parts of the
                                                        HGA, three connections between them... each an angel/messenger. When you
                                                        activate all three connecting angels, then the whole schema of Binah and the
                                                        Ruach undergoes a unification process (I'll tell you how it works if I can
                                                        get there ;> )... which creates the Chiyah... and after that, who knows.
                                                        Correlate with my attempt at ex-planing things (I love my typos) in QSG, and
                                                        hopefully the picture will be complete.

                                                        As far as the Masque... Well, I guess that's an individual quandary. I've
                                                        heard so many views on that, that I'm not sure what I think about it yet. I
                                                        would say that we should attach ourselves to the Partzufim of the Upper
                                                        Worlds, by way of holy teachers, the souls of Tzaddikim, etc... In this
                                                        sense, a Partzuf/Face is better than a Masque, because it shows who we are,
                                                        not what we are hiding as.

                                                        > Remote Control
                                                        >
                                                        > "the creature is something above my head,
                                                        > it's invisible, it connects directly into my brain,
                                                        > I am a puppet and I am not Pinnochio."
                                                        >
                                                        > Slow arousal from a womb of imagining,
                                                        > It comes, chittering from its ambience,
                                                        > Extending probes of infinite silicon power,
                                                        > Malevolent and intent,
                                                        > It emerges into its host
                                                        > and plays a body into the charged fire.
                                                        >
                                                        > "I am not my soul!"
                                                        > (lonely scream in the void)
                                                        >
                                                        > This was taken from the idea of Masque realising that
                                                        > it was not the person in their entirety and looking on
                                                        > the idea of its soul as something much more deep and
                                                        > eternal than itself with utter terror. To tell you
                                                        > the truth I am still learning 'logo-speak' too, its
                                                        > not my language (apart from Act2), its 'their's'.
                                                        > Frighteningly enough.

                                                        ***I understand completely. When I was younger, I wrote the skeleton of a
                                                        Tolkien sized epic. Angels, Dragons, Demi-humans, etc... What was wierd
                                                        about it was some of the languages and terminologies I invented for it
                                                        turned out to be actual magickal terms and whatnot. Prior to 1996, I had
                                                        never had any knowledge of any such things, as I was a good Christian, who
                                                        believed in nothing but Fundamentalist Christianity. I wrote most of that
                                                        material between 1990 and 1993. It's really creepy when you find out that
                                                        none of this info is even yours, eh?

                                                        > > ***Yeah, that's it. Angels are just messengers. Our
                                                        > > energy is the carrier of
                                                        > > the message, which is stored in the Quintessential
                                                        > > Memory, just as our
                                                        > > personalities, memories, quirks, emotions, thoughts,
                                                        > > etc... are. We are the
                                                        > > message.
                                                        >
                                                        > The first spiritual science was that of the father,
                                                        > the second that of the son and now the third (in this
                                                        > coming hehehehehe) is the science of the holy spirit,
                                                        > which I think is to do with Yesod.

                                                        ***Please elaborate on these... I'm not familiar with the terminology.

                                                        > With the advent of
                                                        > the Matrix (and post modernism in general, collapse of
                                                        > organised religion, collapse of gender specific roles,
                                                        > etc etc) people, as a mass, are really beginning to
                                                        > wonder about 'what's going on backstage.' They are
                                                        > waking up to the idea that the Interactive Theatre is
                                                        > about a lot more than the Masques the chorus of this
                                                        > Greek tragedy are wearing. In essence we become (or
                                                        > acknowledge that we already are) the Directors of
                                                        > Conflux (a Masque which is as you say, out of Conflux)
                                                        > as well as playing many parts and being involved in
                                                        > make up and stage design...

                                                        ***There's more interest in it now, but I'm not sure if it isn't merely
                                                        increasing by pre-defined ratios, in proportion to population, or some
                                                        such... y'know?

                                                        > > ***Do you mean 6:7? I agree with you, although Paul
                                                        > > summed it up better than
                                                        > > I could.
                                                        >
                                                        > Yup. 6:7. The whole punchline of the SY (Kaplan's).
                                                        > You are my dream as I am yours.

                                                        ***The end of Stranger in a Strange Land (paraphrase)

                                                        "Thou art God!"

                                                        "Yeah, yeah, who isn't?"

                                                        hehe

                                                        ==

                                                        B'shalom

                                                        Casey Sheldon
                                                        ---
                                                      • Logan
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Jun 16, 2003
                                                          > ***The HGA is all three supernals... as various
                                                          > stages.

                                                          When we're talking about the trinity I tend to think
                                                          of it as The Genius, the Prisoner and the Mind Man who
                                                          are all derived from the Fool.

                                                          When the Ruach is
                                                          > united, and the inner Tzimtzum happens, then the HGA
                                                          > descends as Binah, The
                                                          > Supernal Mother.

                                                          Do you mean that when you have explored and brought
                                                          under control the different aspects of your psyche as
                                                          symbolised by Ches., Gev., Tiph., Netz., Hod, and
                                                          Yesod that one's intellect becomes 'surrounded' by the
                                                          presence of the HGA? That when one has sealed the six
                                                          extremities (as per SY 1:13) and thus created a
                                                          workshop within oneself (after the manner of God
                                                          himself) and brought energy form the source directly
                                                          into this workshop one is automatically aware of what
                                                          it is that is surrounding this workshop, which is
                                                          one's higher self and one is actively bathed in this
                                                          presence?

                                                          It's useful to think of the
                                                          > Magen... Three parts of the
                                                          > HGA, three connections between them... each an
                                                          > angel/messenger. When you
                                                          > activate all three connecting angels, then the whole
                                                          > schema of Binah and the
                                                          > Ruach undergoes a unification process (I'll tell you
                                                          > how it works if I can
                                                          > get there ;> )... which creates the Chiyah... and
                                                          > after that, who knows.
                                                          > Correlate with my attempt at ex-planing things (I
                                                          > love my typos) in QSG, and
                                                          > hopefully the picture will be complete.

                                                          It is done.

                                                          > As far as the Masque... Well, I guess that's an
                                                          > individual quandary. I've
                                                          > heard so many views on that, that I'm not sure what
                                                          > I think about it yet. I
                                                          > would say that we should attach ourselves to the
                                                          > Partzufim of the Upper
                                                          > Worlds, by way of holy teachers, the souls of
                                                          > Tzaddikim, etc...

                                                          See my last post to check whether I have understood
                                                          you here.

                                                          In this
                                                          > sense, a Partzuf/Face is better than a Masque,
                                                          > because it shows who we are,
                                                          > not what we are hiding as.

                                                          Yet, is not Kether known as the 'concealed of the
                                                          concealed?' It is part of the nature of the universe
                                                          that it contains many masques and veils. Some of
                                                          these membranes are to do with the digestion of
                                                          information, some are for consumer saftey. Even the
                                                          Partzufim are a form of Masque...? Although the most
                                                          fantastic of all masques.

                                                          > ***I understand completely. When I was younger, I
                                                          > wrote the skeleton of a
                                                          > Tolkien sized epic. Angels, Dragons, Demi-humans,
                                                          > etc... What was wierd
                                                          > about it was some of the languages and terminologies
                                                          > I invented for it
                                                          > turned out to be actual magickal terms and whatnot.
                                                          > Prior to 1996, I had
                                                          > never had any knowledge of any such things, as I was
                                                          > a good Christian, who
                                                          > believed in nothing but Fundamentalist Christianity.
                                                          > I wrote most of that
                                                          > material between 1990 and 1993. It's really creepy
                                                          > when you find out that
                                                          > none of this info is even yours, eh?

                                                          Somewhat... 'Horrible beyond conception was the change
                                                          that had occured in my friend and colleague, Crawford
                                                          Tillinghast.' H.P. Lovecraft, From Beyond

                                                          > > > ***Yeah, that's it. Angels are just messengers.
                                                          > Our
                                                          > > > energy is the carrier of
                                                          > > > the message, which is stored in the
                                                          > Quintessential
                                                          > > > Memory, just as our
                                                          > > > personalities, memories, quirks, emotions,
                                                          > thoughts,
                                                          > > > etc... are. We are the
                                                          > > > message.
                                                          > >
                                                          > > The first spiritual science was that of the
                                                          > father,
                                                          > > the second that of the son and now the third (in
                                                          > this
                                                          > > coming hehehehehe) is the science of the holy
                                                          > spirit,
                                                          > > which I think is to do with Yesod.
                                                          >
                                                          > ***Please elaborate on these... I'm not familiar
                                                          > with the terminology.

                                                          Well Yesod is to do with transmission and
                                                          communication as it relates with Chokmah. I
                                                          appreciate what you're saying about population ratios
                                                          yet I would say that there are a lot of people in the
                                                          Western World who are really beginning to question the
                                                          reality of what we see, be it conspiracy theory or the
                                                          Matrix, and what humanity is trying to do at the
                                                          moment is figure out how they can talk about it. The
                                                          science of the Father (i.e. fusing consciousness with
                                                          natural phenomena (natural phenomena in their own
                                                          right being AHIH or Kether)), was that of Briah, the
                                                          science of the son (Christianity, Buddhism) was that
                                                          of Yetzirah, humanity trying to understand how the
                                                          nature and power of God is contained within our own
                                                          heart and not simply in our masters the GODS,
                                                          Partzufim, Archangels, etc etc. The science of Yesod,
                                                          of the Hoyl Spirit, is the transmission of this
                                                          knowledge of self realisation of the divine nature in
                                                          our hearts on to the real world. This is shown by the
                                                          increasing power and importance of science.

                                                          Message is Truncated there, so i'll have to c&p the
                                                          follow up. To be continued.

                                                          Logo.

                                                          =====
                                                          'Ajuna said: O Krsna, what is the destination of the unsuccessful transcendentalist, who in the beginning takes to the process of self-realization with faith but who later desists due to worldly-mindedness and thus does not attain perfection in mysticism? O mighty-armed Krsna, does not such a man, who is bewildered from the path of transcendence, fall away from both spiritual and material success and perish like a riven cloud, with no position in any sphere?' Chapter 6 Text 37-38, BhagaVadGita
                                                          http://www.thelogos.co.uk

                                                          http://sbc.yahoo.com
                                                        • Logan
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Jun 16, 2003
                                                            > Well Yesod is to do with transmission and
                                                            > communication as it relates with Chokmah. I
                                                            > appreciate what you're saying about population
                                                            > ratios
                                                            > yet I would say that there are a lot of people in
                                                            > the
                                                            > Western World who are really beginning to question
                                                            > the
                                                            > reality of what we see, be it conspiracy theory or
                                                            > the
                                                            > Matrix, and what humanity is trying to do at the
                                                            > moment is figure out how they can talk about it.
                                                            > The
                                                            > science of the Father (i.e. fusing consciousness
                                                            > with
                                                            > natural phenomena (natural phenomena in their own
                                                            > right being AHIH or Kether)), was that of Briah,

                                                            Correction - Natural Phenomena themselves are
                                                            Atziluth, the science of the father YH, is what fuses
                                                            them with consciousness and creates Briah, the world
                                                            of higher beings which act as 'seats' for the divine
                                                            force or Chiah. This world is then personalised in
                                                            Yetzirah, i.e. we take that transmitted power from the
                                                            father into our own hearts as per Jesus Christ. After
                                                            this we attempt to transmit this power, wisdom, etc to
                                                            the material world via the science of the Holy Spirit,
                                                            Yesod.