Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] for those who aren't on Facebook

  • heather williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi ECTers, The ride Aaron forwarded below is an Easy Riders ride
      (newly formed band of bicycle hooligans). We post our bi-monthly rides
      on the Shift List, the Bikeportland forums, on a Facebook group, and a
      Google group. Below are the links where you can find out about our
      rides:

      Our Google group/email list:
      http://groups.google.com/group/easyridersyay/subscribe

      or, if you're on Facebook: