Peacock Bike parking valets needed

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      like y'no
      there's this TOTALLY bodacious thing called like, CarFree Peacock Ln and
      it's SUPER awesome. Like they've got the whole Christmas light thing
      all over the street I'm sure.
      So we like need some bichin velet guys and valet girls to help do bike
      parking for the way rad people who bike there.
      It's gonna start, ya know, like 5:00. So I'm like, thinkin there should
      be two way rad people at either end for a 5-7:30 shift and a 7:30-10 shift.
      An I'm like gonna TOTALLY checkitout with the people there to get the
      score on some coffee or hot chocolate
      YOU ROCK big time

      by golly, you betcha

      --
      Aaron

      /"No single snowflake claims responsibility for the avalanche."/
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
        yes once again I forgot the link to the article, shoot
        http://bikeportland.org/2008/11/19/its-here-at-last-carfree-peacock-lane/
        Dec. 14th from 5pm-10pm
        bike racks are secured (no pun intended)
        thanks