last minute Blue Lake ride Sunday

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Well there wasn't a ride planned for this weekend, but with the rare
      chance of warm sunny weather it's the perfect time to go out into the
      wild blue yonder.
      So join me on Sunday at Madison Plaza at 10am for a 50 mile round trip
      ride to Blue Lake which is a wonderful park near Troutdale.
      We'll follow a similar route to the one led by Carrie Smith last year
      http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/blue-lake-and-soak-easy
      Happy riding
      :-)

      --
      Aaron

      /"No single snowflake claims responsibility for the avalanche."/
    • heather williams