Lalooska openings available -no campout

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hey folks;
      For those who were interested in the Lelooska cultural presentation on
      Saturday evening, but aren't excited about camping with a 70% chance of
      rain, there are a few folks going up by van. There are 2 spots
      available in the van if you are interested in getting a ride up there.
      (I will be cycling up there and getting a ride back)
      The cost for the presentation is $10 and there's an optional potluck
      afterwards.

      Contact Steven Kung if you are interested
      sfnkung{@}gmail{.}com

      --
      Aaron

      /"No single snowflake claims responsibility for the avalanche."/
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008