Fwd: [shift] Group bike ride to Oregon Manifest Cyclocross in Wilsonville?

  • heather williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hey you ECTers- For those who didn't see this ride announcement on the Shift list, there's a ride on Sunday to the Cross Crusade  Oregon Manifest Cyclocross race in Wilsonville, led by Gabe on his tall bike! So after Saturday's Not Whine but Wine ride with Aaron (which sadly I can't make b/c I'm volunteering at Oregon Manifest), come back out for another lovely ride to watch the cyclocross loonies- the weather is supposed to be beautiful!

      Peace,
      Heather