ECT autumn Wine Ride

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Saturday 10/11 ECT Wine Ride (note this is not the whine ride)

      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      We leave no riders behind.

      Community potluck and Winery tour hosted by Elk Cove Wineries
      <http://www.elkcove.com/>
      We will utilize the MAX to cover the distance to Hillsboro, please be
      prepared with money for the fare.
      This will be a combined easy/intermediate ride with a long rest stop at
      the Winery.

      Forecast: 65 deg. and sunny.

      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)
      Distance: 35 miles with some rolling hills.
      Assemble: 9:30 AM, Depart: 9:45 AM
      Estimated time of arrival in Hillsboro - 11am
      There will be a grocery store stop less than a mile from the Max stop in
      Hillsboro. I will have a trailer available if you need help carrying
      food items.

      Hawthorne bridge through downtown to SW 18th & Jefferson. Max train to
      Hillsboro. SW 1st ave south. Tongue ln to Bloomingfern Hill Rd to
      Spring Hill Rd to Gaston Rd to Hwy 47.

      Route Map:
      http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Bike-to-Adea-Winery - The Winery
      address is 27751 NW Olson Rd. Gaston

      Our Club Ride General Guidelines/Info:

      Contact:
      Aaron Tarfman, aaron[at]yourbodypower[.]org (503)239-1094